What's Armstrong's secret?

Old August 14th 04, 10:39 AM
giroditalia.tk

Default What's Armstrong's secret?

What's Armstrong's secret?

Old August 14th 04, 10:52 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:39:08 GMT, "giroditalia.tk"
wrote in message :

What's Armstrong's secret?

It's a secret...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old August 14th 04, 03:04 PM
the black rose

Gary Smiley wrote:
It's NO secret...

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:39:08 GMT, "giroditalia.tk"
wrote in message :

What's Armstrong's secret?

It's a secret...

Guy

Some folks say it's pure bloody-minded stubborn determination combined
with well-adapted genetics and scientific attention to every microscopic
detail of training and diet.

Some folks say it's drugs.

You decide.

-km

--
the black rose
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old August 14th 04, 03:49 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:14:26 GMT, "Gary Smiley"
wrote in message SeoTc.307954$XM6.253994@attbi_s53:

What's Armstrong's secret?

It's a secret...

It's NO secret...

You mean it's an open secret, rather than the secret kind?

Old August 14th 04, 04:38 PM
AustinMN

giroditalia.tk wrote:
What's Armstrong's secret?

If we all knew, it wouldn't be secret, would it?

Austin
Old August 14th 04, 05:00 PM
Rick Onanian

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:39:08 GMT, "giroditalia.tk"
wrote:
What's Armstrong's secret?

Legs strong.
--
Rick Onanian
Old August 14th 04, 05:24 PM
S o r n i

Sheryl's tickle spot?

Bill "slow morning" S.

Old August 14th 04, 05:40 PM
Mark Hickey

"giroditalia.tk" wrote:

What's Armstrong's secret?

He pushes on the pedals harder than the other guys.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old August 14th 04, 05:44 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"giroditalia.tk" writes:
What's Armstrong's secret?

The town of Armstrong, British Columbia, has long had
a reputation for producing good cheese. But it's
really made in Abbotsford, BC. And to tell you the
truth, in a blind taste test I probably couldn't
distinguish it from Kraft brand cheese. In other
words, I think Armstrong cheese is overrated.

cheers,
Tom