New video!

Old January 22nd 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SycoJeff

Default New video!

Hey I have some pretty decent riding that I made into this movie. My
grandfather died so it was delayed 4 days. Enjoy link 'high res'
(http://tinyurl.com/37f6rm)
I don't have low res yet

--
SycoJeff

Jeff Sirocki
'My gallery!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y96f6b)
SycoJeff's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12922

Old January 22nd 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

your working on hickflip at 12 wow, when did you start unicycling 5?

--
CKCrowe
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old January 22nd 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Wow very impressive, you're really good! How long have you been riding?

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

Old January 22nd 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SycoJeff

I've been riding for about 1 and a half years and im kinda close to a
hickflip, but its hard to practice since the ground is all icy right
now

Old January 22nd 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

awesome stuff. you should work on trying to cranks all the way around
with your crankflips because sometime they only go half
but other than that awesome stuff.

--
The.Mars.Volta

juggle508 wrote:
I now know why Tomsey is so good at backs. And why Shaun owns at normal
flips.
It has to do with the gravitational pull. Like how the toilet flushes
in the opposite direction down there. Well its easier down there to
flip backwards then forwards. KH.

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)

'My YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jtbatool)
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old January 22nd 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

Sorry.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

unifreak7 wrote:
Ryan has nice muscles but I like Kris's voice. And Dan, well i've
kissed him on the cheek before, he's a cute fellow. haha.

dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Old January 22nd 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Very sorry to hear you lost your grandfather.

Old January 22nd 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Wow you are really good, better than me. I've been riding for about 5
months, how long did it take you to get the 360 unispin?

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist

habbywall wrote:
Dude, Jason, or chexjc or what ever your called, you are seriously my
magic hero, you must teach me how you do all of that stuff!!
For real though, you are amazing.

Check out my videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

Old January 22nd 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
recommanded poster

'http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=30460 5&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=d588baa709381f8a 7c4d656f12b8f4a6]downoload
link, i need it ' (http://tinyurl.com/33jhpd)

--
recommanded poster

samiaul who want good speak english!!
recommanded poster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11460

Old January 22nd 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SycoJeff

Chexjc wrote:
Wow you are really good, better than me. I've been riding for about 5
months, how long did it take you to get the 360 unispin?

it took me about 2 weeks and my grandfather died when he was 91 so
thats pretty good

--
SycoJeff

Jeff Sirocki
'My gallery!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y96f6b)
SycoJeff's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12922

French Cup: pics, video and best videos at the video contest anso Unicycling 16 November 8th 06 11:26 PM
New Video General Dibbles Unicycling 34 November 20th 05 05:19 PM
A Uk Video thinuniking Unicycling 36 July 5th 04 01:25 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM