Video: DeepCove muni

Old January 26th 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phthoruth

Default Video: DeepCove muni

Another vid, with our vanuni club doing a muni ride this weekend
http://tinyurl.com/2cjyug

There was snow on the mountains, so we went to Deep Cove
http://tinyurl.com/37sp2f

--
phthoruth
phthoruth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11491

Old January 26th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Fab video. I really enjoyed it.

--
cathwood

Cathy

Old January 26th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mango

man, that was great! ....all around. Keep making them, cause i wanna see
more!

--
mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old January 26th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Monocyclist

good video...but man...you guys really really need to watch it being at
the end of that cliff when both the cliff and your tire is wet. that
could turn really really bad...really really quick.

--
Monocyclist
Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114

Old January 26th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JustOneWheel

Great job! Nice terrain!

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

Old January 26th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jrdugueod

Great vid!! Looks like great riding and I liked the scene with everyone
bouncing on the rock with the lake in the background, nice visual.

--
jrdugueod

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!"
jrdugueod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12054

Old January 26th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Oh wow, about half way through the video with the guy on that rock I
couldn't help but think "Oh wow, hes going to slip on that, its too
wet!" Just after saying that to myself he did, and that could have
turned out terrible! Please be more careful!

Awesome video though.

--
Brian O.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.

Old January 26th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Nice video! I love the rainy atmoshere too.

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

Old January 26th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
One on one

Terrific video. It's the first Muni video that I've seen that shows how
treacherous the terrain really is. Most others do not capture that.
Great job, I look forward to more.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old January 26th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
carsonpalooza

very cool.

--
carsonpalooza

Carson, MR addict
-Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good
joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea
what's going on?-
-monkeyman
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085