For Sale: Trek 5200 as new

Old February 18th 04, 10:03 PM
Paul

Default For Sale: Trek 5200 as new

Enforced relocation (and nagging wife!) forces very reluctant sale. Bike in
as new condition ( 1 month old), 2003 model, a real flyer. Full OCLV
frame, Ultegra groupset. Cost £1999 and has done only about 100 miles, never
in the wet.

Spec is he
http://www.trekbike.co.uk/bikes/2003...mance/5200.php

£1650 + £25 p&p

Email:

if interested. Very genuine (and reluctant!) sale.

Cheers

Paul

Old February 18th 04, 11:00 PM
Paul

"andrew" wrote in message

"Paul" wrote in message
Enforced relocation (and nagging wife!) forces very reluctant sale.

Bike
in
as new condition ( 1 month old), 2003 model, a real flyer. Full OCLV
frame, Ultegra groupset. Cost £1999 and has done only about 100 miles,

never
in the wet.

Much as I would like to buy your very lovely bike (the lack of £1700
prevents) it might help those who might if you put the size on........

Andrew

Sorry all. Size is 56cm. I am 5 feet 11 and it's a perfect fit if that
helps anyone.

Paul

Old February 19th 04, 12:53 PM
Hjalmar Duklęt

"Paul" wrote in message

"andrew" wrote in message

"Paul" wrote in message
Enforced relocation (and nagging wife!) forces very reluctant sale.

Bike
in
as new condition ( 1 month old), 2003 model, a real flyer. Full OCLV
frame, Ultegra groupset. Cost £1999 and has done only about 100 miles,

never
in the wet.

Much as I would like to buy your very lovely bike (the lack of £1700
prevents) it might help those who might if you put the size on........

Andrew

Sorry all. Size is 56cm. I am 5 feet 11 and it's a perfect fit if that
helps anyone.

Paul

Isn't the 56cm too small for one who's 5' 11"? I'm that size myself and have
a 58cm Trek 5500. The Trek OCLV frames are meassured form BB center to top
of seat tube. The top of seat tube extends about one inch above the top tube
so it's actually a 57cm ct. I asked Mike Jacoubowski at Chain Recation
Bicycles in LA, who's probably the shop that sells the most Trek frames in
the world, if I could use a 56 frame and he said "no way".

Hjalmar