Hop Problems

Old October 13th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

Default Hop Problems

I have just recently(about six months ago) gotten SIF hopping down
solid. Now I can only hop like 50cm and I've been stuck there for over
two months. Any tips on incressing hight in SIF? Thanks for the help.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Homework kills trees! Stop the MADNESS!! I'm tighter than the Jonnas
brothers' pants!!
Old October 13th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dixon Hand

On Oct 13, 9:04*pm, Pigs on Unicycles
clist.com wrote:
I have just recently(about six months ago) gotten SIF hopping down
solid. Now I can only hop like 50cm and I've been stuck there for over
two months. Any tips on incressing hight in SIF? Thanks for the help.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Homework kills trees! Stop the MADNESS!! * * I'm tighter than the Jonnas
brothers' pants!!

---------------------------------------------------------- * *
* * * * * * * *http://www.usenet.com

I have no damn clue! Hey, you should check this out. The proper
lighting turns Jodie Marsh's dress into a sheer piece of fabric -
exposing her juicy titties:
http://notsafeforkids.com/?page_id=2205

2 problems Coaster Techniques 1 December 19th 05 02:15 PM
The problems with Ace Philo Racing 2 September 1st 05 06:12 PM
OCR Problems stucey Australia 12 May 5th 05 01:38 PM
The Problems Of VDB B. Lafferty Racing 0 December 6th 04 04:55 PM
Anyone else having problems with cis.dfn.de? bomba Mountain Biking 9 August 16th 03 03:25 AM