What to ride and where???

Old January 2nd 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
goodmanje

Default What to ride and where???

I currently own a Nimbus 29 and a brand new Nimbus 24 Muni.... Here in
my part of texas there are no real "downhill" areas to ride. Most tracks
consist of flat trails with a lot of up and down sections. It's not too
bad on the 29 but where do you guys ride these 24" muni's? It's so slow
and exhausting that I don't really have anywhere to ride it..... Do most
folks find a single downhill section and ride it over and over again or
push through the entire length of the trail?

Does this question make sense???

--
goodmanje
Old January 2nd 09, 07:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

goodmanje;1162467 wrote:
Here in my part of texas there are no real "downhill" areas to ride.
where do you guys ride these 24" muni's?
Do most folks find a single downhill section and ride it over and over
again or push through the entire length of the trail?

living on the flat lands uh?
Rocks and roots with downhill is preferred.

I have found some of the best sections I walk up and ride down. If
the trail is short, I will do 4 or 5 times. Luckily we have lot of muni
trails here. Steep, muddy, rocky, rooty dread.

Maybe you could get a coker.(36er)

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!