New Italian Gear Train

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7th 19, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default New Italian Gear Train

On Monday, May 6, 2019 at 6:36:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Electronic shifting for all of my training gives me the creeps. On of the group I ride with got a Di2 setup and I was asking how long the battery lasted and he gave me some cock and bull story about it lasting for weeks. Half way through the first ride it failed.

My Shimano 7970 battery lasts YEARS between recharges. Thousands of miles.

Multi-Gear fixed Gear freewheel? Sir Ridesalot Techniques 3 October 28th 15 10:34 AM
fasten broke gear chain to frame after pulling it into a specific gear Emanuel Berg Techniques 6 May 23rd 15 11:19 PM
HTC train atriage[_5_] Racing 0 July 8th 11 05:07 PM
WTB: Banesto Gear or Prime Alliance Gear Scott Morrison Marketplace 0 November 19th 04 07:44 PM
Drive train / Gear Inches (cm) software malcomm Australia 0 October 8th 04 06:01 AM