for Ride-A-Lot & J.D., my latest video of me riding

Old September 23rd 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default for Ride-A-Lot & J.D., my latest video of me riding

Ride-A-Lot/J.D. (you loving Fred brother sissys), this is me in my
latest video. Steven Spielberg lent me his video team and I took them
with me and did all this riding in one weekend.

As I said, I'm the best MTBer in alt.mountain-bike and cannot be
equalled. Perhaps Peter Fagerlin is close, but I'm the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu2Qqi9bzkc

Enjoy my fine riding skills!

Old September 24th 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
CowPunk

On Sep 23, 4:18 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Ride-A-Lot/J.D. (you loving Fred brother sissys), this is me in my
latest video. Steven Spielberg lent me his video team and I took them
with me and did all this riding in one weekend.

As I said, I'm the best MTBer in alt.mountain-bike and cannot be
equalled. Perhaps Peter Fagerlin is close, but I'm the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu2Qqi9bzkc

Enjoy my fine riding skills!

So genius, please explain why you you believe someone hurling
themselves off a cliff is somehow considered skillz?
Obviously you've never been in a pack sprint at 40+mph on a fixie with
no brakes.

Old September 25th 07, 09:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
7@m3 G33k

CowPunk wrote:

So genius, please explain why you you believe someone hurling
themselves off a cliff is somehow considered skillz?
Obviously you've never been in a pack sprint at 40+mph on a fixie with
no brakes.

Now be fair CowPunk - I heard Spielberg is going to make a movie about
this guy: Riders of the Lost Dork starring Liberace Jones. It's the
story of a young guy addicted to Usenet and YouTube who flames his way
to being the greatest mountainbiker the world has ever known without
even putting on a helmet or sitting on a saddle. A truly remarkable and
heart-warming tale of the triumph of delusional idiocy over reality.

Ian

hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 June 9th 07 10:41 PM
Ride-A-Lot latest video is GAY LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
My latest Cyclocross video Ryan Cousineau Racing 52 September 21st 06 09:44 AM
Latest Ride is out dtmeister Australia 5 January 25th 06 10:20 AM
Summers Riding Video Loosemoose Unicycling 15 October 20th 05 05:12 AM