Post Your Unis Here!

Old September 29th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Default Post Your Unis Here!

Ok, so yesterday i got my new QU-AX 24 Muni!
Here it is!

|Filename: quaxmuni3.jpg |

mill_mobile
Old October 9th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sunft

This is my Torker LX with Purple Animal Hamilton Plastic pedals.

|Filename: uni 5.jpg |

sunft

I'm trying to do trials stuff - but I fall down alot....

My Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1HUZif-bA
Old October 10th 08, 09:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

Nice vid by the way Sam, coming along just nicely!

On my holidays I went to a friend of my family's house. Their Dad
collects soooooooooo much stuff from tips and while I was cruising
through the 'Bike section' I found this lil baby. I'm going to do it up.
The frame will be white and I'll put a new rim and wheel on it and spray
it fluro green. ( Once I find small enough cranks!) ( thats a pic of
it next to my normal uni)

|Filename: Rachel's Camera 030.jpg |

1wheelwonder

I AM the ninja unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!

I'm in shape! ....... round is a shape....
Old October 11th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MT High

I posted this before but it now has a new paintjob, new cranks, blue
chain and blue ty

[image: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8.../IMG_0618.jpg]

--
MT High
Old October 11th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

that is the best giraffe uni I have ever seen! The seat looks a bit
weird though.

Old October 11th 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MT High

That style of seat was pretty common in the 1980's, which was when I
bought it. I have no idea what brand it is.

--
MT High
Old October 13th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

How tall is the giraffe?

--
Michaelgoround
Old October 13th 08, 09:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MT High

About 8 foot, or just under. It would be 8' if I put the saddle up to
the correct height. I am a lot taller now than I was back in the late
80's.

--
MT High