Skip the tour, let's talk about Sarah Palin instead

Old July 3rd 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

Default OT Skip the tour, let's talk about Sarah Palin instead

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 22:31:16 -0700, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

KG wrote:
On Jul 3, 6:01 pm, raamman wrote:
On Jul 3, 8:17 pm, Fred Fredburger wrote:

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:
She looks like a quitter to leave office so early, assuming she wants
to remain in national politics.
I HOPE so. She's more fun than any national politician in a LONG time.
I've been thinking about donating to her campaign for a while. I'll get
around to it eventually.
sperm donation ?

for her leaving the governship spares her further scandal- ( how the
hell did she dodge troopergate ? must be a side effect of all that
alaskan pot ), but she proved herself to be dangerously unqualified
for the white house ( a la the dead zone )- hopefully there will be
enough americans who won't be fooled by a pretty empty head in 2012

Dumbass -

The Republican Party needs to hope that she doesn't fool enough
dumbass Republicans in the nomination process because the moderate and
independent swing voters in the general election *will not* go for
her. It'd be a disaster of epic proportions.

Even if she doesn't win the nomination, but puts up enough of a fight to
force the eventual nominee to pander to her base - it STILL works out
nicely.

Good point....assuming her ambitions are about policies and not
power/celebrity.
Old July 3rd 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

Another reminder of what a fine judge of character John McCain is.

And he put the best interests of the United States first in picking
his running mate. Contrast that with Obama, who picked someone just to
get elected.

He's such a maverick.
Old July 3rd 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

I'm tired of Armstrong and all those other dopers, let's argue about
something relevant!
Old July 3rd 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 15:15:23 -0700, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

I'm tired of Armstrong and all those other dopers, let's argue about
something relevant!

Bizarre decision on her part. I'd assumed the best thing for her to
do was just govern Alaska for awhile, while building up her knowledge
and support for other ambitions in a few years.

Old July 3rd 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 22:39:58 GMT, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:

Bizarre decision on her part. I'd assumed the best thing for her to
do was just govern Alaska for awhile, while building up her knowledge
and support for other ambitions in a few years.

She looks like a quitter to leave office so early, assuming she wants
to remain in national politics.

She gets two positive mentions on rbr in two days, two photo postings
and at least one small sexual innuendo (if you look at it and squint)
pointed in her direction. Coincidence? Or not?

Hey, you guys know who you are, but I would hold out for her coming
down to the lower 48. Bike season in Alaska can't be that long. Have
fun. And don't do it on the flag. That's just wrong.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Old July 4th 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_5_]

raamman wrote:
On Jul 3, 8:17 pm, Fred Fredburger wrote:
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:

She looks like a quitter to leave office so early, assuming she wants
to remain in national politics.

I HOPE so. She's more fun than any national politician in a LONG time.
I've been thinking about donating to her campaign for a while. I'll get
around to it eventually.

sperm donation ?

for her leaving the governship spares her further scandal- ( how the
hell did she dodge troopergate ? must be a side effect of all that
alaskan pot ), but she proved herself to be dangerously unqualified
for the white house ( a la the dead zone )- hopefully there will be
enough americans who won't be fooled by a pretty empty head in 2012

I hope enough ARE fooled, but we may be talking about different things.
Old July 4th 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
KG[_2_]

On Jul 3, 6:01*pm, raamman wrote:
[...]

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.