Hiker lost in a canyon without water rescued

Old May 14th 10, 01:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

Default Hiker lost in a canyon without water rescued

Do we have any recorded examples of people learning? Perhaps
there are.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Paul O" wrote in message

Ok. But, a person who does something stupid and is rescued
has a (small)
chance to learn something useful and even to pass than
knowledge on to
other people.

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)