AIDS Life Cycle Ride

Old February 17th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Old Man33

Default AIDS Life Cycle Ride

I am a 75 year old male cyclist. I will be riding in the San
Francisco to Los Angeles tour to support the San Francisco Aids
Foundation. I am trying to raise money to support the ride and would
apprecaite any help or info you could give me on fundraising for this
event. If you would like to learn more about me and/or the ride
please go to: http://www.aidslifecycle.org/ Thanks
If you would like to donate click "make a dontation" in the left
column and go to my page "Al Longo"