As the subject has come up again

Old September 7th 05, 04:28 AM
cfsmtb

Default As the subject has come up again

Courtesy of BikeBiz a couple of days ago:
http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/article.php?id=5923

TESTIMONIALS FROM CYCLISTS ABOUT \"ERECTIONS OF STEEL\" ARE
\"DISAPPOINTING\", SAY US WILLY DOCS
-On 25th August, BikeBiz.com revealed that cycle saddles were once
again under attack in the United States. The Journal of Sexual
Medicine's September issue carried three papers and an editorial on the
dangers of cycling on 'traditional' bicycle saddles. BikeBiz.com has now
obtained a copy of the journal. Bicyclists, apparantly, are "human" and
therefore resistant to change.-

--
cfsmtb

Old September 7th 05, 04:39 AM
flyingdutch

"Bicyclists, apparantly, are "human" and therefore resistant to
change."

bwahahahahah.

That by its content implies that motorists are therefore not human,
and yet even MORE resistant to change!!!

--
flyingdutch

Old September 7th 05, 06:38 AM
Absent Husband

There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
Review (yes, I am a tosser) last Thursday (I think).

Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses. Plus a
'racing version' that avoided the loss in stability (!) created by the
'normal' version.

Abby

Old September 7th 05, 11:52 AM
Terry Collins

Absent Husband wrote:
There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
Review (yes, I am a tosser) last Thursday (I think).

Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses. Plus a
'racing version' that avoided the loss in stability (!) created by the
'normal' version.

Arrr yes, the old product launch combined with FUD on the competition
and medical endorsement of YOUR product.

Was this the old twin swivelling pads jobee last seen 30 years ago?

Old September 7th 05, 12:01 PM
Peter McCallum

Absent Husband wrote:

There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
Review (yes, I am a tosser) l

Gotta know what the enemy is up to I reckon.

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Old September 7th 05, 12:09 PM
cfsmtb

Absent Husband Wrote:
There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
Review (yes, I am a tosser) last Thursday (I think).

Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses. Plus a
'racing version' that avoided the loss in stability (!) created by the
'normal' version.

Abby

My bloke reckons it's all bollox.

--
cfsmtb

Old September 7th 05, 12:20 PM
PiledHigher

cfsmtb Wrote:
My bloke reckons it's all bollox.

If you've looked at the detail, the rate of disfunction is greater than
runners and swimmers (doesn't cf with fat unhealthy slobs).

The other key message is don't ride numb, adjust your position, your
saddle etc..

--
PiledHigher

Old September 8th 05, 03:29 AM
Terry Collins

Absent Husband wrote:
There was quite a large article on this in the Australian Financial
Review (yes, I am a tosser) last Thursday (I think).

Is this available online for free?
Yes, I'm too cheap to pay the $3.30 they wanted to charge, apart from
not having a piece of plastic.

Pretty well written... Much talk about a new style bike seat that took
pressure off our soft bits, and made us sit on our big arses.

The muscles or the bone part?

From: "Tom Kunich" Subject: THIS IS MY HOUSE MagillaGorilla Racing 2 February 14th 05 07:17 PM
From: "Marty Wallace" [email protected] Subject: what is a bike and jerry Australia 0 January 29th 05 05:07 PM
An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong) David Recumbent Biking 65 December 21st 04 06:42 AM
Altering the subject line to match the topic Simon Brooke UK 5 December 3rd 04 05:05 PM