A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

✌ I'M REPOASTING THIS CUZ I WAS THINKING OF MY MICHONNE THIS JULY FOURTH

Old July 7th 18, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster

Default ✌ I'M REPOASTING THIS CUZ I WAS THINKING OF MY MICHONNE THIS JULY FOURTH

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 4:53:41 PM UTC+1, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 7/4/2018 9:31 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
July Fourth--independence day for America.Â* The day we sent limeys packin'.Â* LOL

I had a "Walking Dead" dream last night with Michonne in it. Michonne is one of the hawtest black babes I know....with Serena being super fuskin’ hawt, too, but in a manly, powerful way. With that said, Michonne and I were sauntering along an old woodsy road in the backcountry of Atlanta. Our path was bounded on all sides by infamous Kudzu--a perennial vine native to Asia that got let loose upon the U.S a while back. In fact it happened at the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition of 1876, when folks thought about it as a cute houseplant.Â* One day it got turned loose and today it claims the South at a rate of 150,000 acres every year. Left alone, a single plant could entirely engulf a small city within the space of a century..Â* Still, many believe the scientists know everything….

Hot was the summer midday sun as we plodded along, conversing in low voices, so as not to attract the attention of any nearby walking dead.Â* Any stranger spying us off in the distance would see a well-buffed out soldier wearing tigerstripe camo and King County Sheriff’s Stetson, a Mossberg 590 slung across his shoulder, with a .44 mag revolver on his hip.Â* But here’s where things get weird--about the girl Michonne that is.Â* I noticed, somewhat curiously, that Michonne’s ivy green crop top, which left little to the imagination concerning her slender middle, had somehow transformed itself into a chocolate brassiere!Â* A white chocolate brassiere, I noted--Â* (Why was I thinking about that, I wondered?)Â* Then it suddenly registered!Â* White chocolate stood out in marvelous relief against her coal-tar black skin, made even blacker in the unrelenting Georgia summer swelter.

A white chocolate bra, I mused.Â* The next moment I had awoke in a puddle of creamy jizm.
THE END

Any of you limeys wear a chocolate bra?

Does this make you proud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRb9m2fP3I

to be a merkin?

Now this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLqCCOjMTzM

you should be proud of.

Ads
Old July 7th 18, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default ✌ I'M REPOASTING THIS CUZ I WAS THINKING OF MY MICHONNE THIS JULY FOURTH

On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 16:15:44 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 4:53:41 PM UTC+1, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
wrote:

[]
PDFTT

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old July 7th 18, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 5:23:21 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

[]
PDFTT

PDTMWTP, IWITTNFI.
BAIPII.
Old July 7th 18, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
paul george
external usenet poster

On Saturday, 7 July 2018 17:23:21 UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

[]
PDFTT

A man mey kiss his trull goodbye
A rose may kiss the butterfly
A wine may kiss the crystal glass
But you my friend may kiss mine ass