Lie by Fogel tm

Old January 27th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute

Default Lie by Fogel tm

wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:40:44 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 25, 10:08 am, Andre Jute wrote:

I deliberately delayed giving a full explanation, and several times
gave Fogel the tip that he made wrong assumptions, to give him time to
apologize. He didn't.

And he shouldn't.

- Frank Krygowski

Dear Frank,

I won't.

First Andre started off with the casual comment that he did well over
100 kmh "downhill, of course."

Of course one adds "downhill, of course". One doesn't want to claim to
be as athletic as much more dedicated cyclists.

When several people pointed out the unlikelihood of that,

This is a lie by Fogel, attempting to confuse the timeline. Only one
person, Clive George, posted about it, and he merely asked for the
place. Nobody mentioned unlikelihood to me. Before I could reply, Carl
Fogel several times called me a liar.

he whined

This is a lie by Fogel whose object is to confuse the timeline by a
whole day. Only *after* Fogel called me a liar several times did I
object.

that we might as well ask for proof that the sun came up.

This is a lie by Fogel. He tries to put words in my mouth that I never
spoke and that are contrary to the ones I did speak:
"Yes, I was amazed that Fogel should start calling me a liar before I
could even answer. I hadn't realized that, in Fogel's McCathyite
worldview, rec.bicycles.tech is so largely populated by liars that
anyone saying the sun shines outside should first present a notarized
report from the weather bureau."

Pressed for the place, he came up with an obscure road.

Why, are only famous roads in America, personally approved by Carl
Fogel, good enough to be towed a miserable 100kph on?

Of course a road I can block off temporarily without attracting
official attention is obscure, you moron. Irish farm lanes aren't
labelled with names or numbers either. I had to identify this one by
names of fields on the Ordnance Survey map.

Gradually he developed a whole new story

This lie by Fogel is given the lie by the contrary claim that I
trolled Fogel by withholding the facts. If I selectively withheld the
facts, I wasn't "developing" a whole new story, I was just not telling
all of it.

involving a truck and
recording his speed "on a certified calibrated government approved
speedometer."

This is Fogel's provincial American ignorance dressed up as an
accusation of lying. Such speedometers are fitted to all longrange
trucks in Europe to ensure the drivers don't work more hours than
legally permitted, don't speed, and so on.

It's just as plausible as

Unlikehood is neither impossibility nor untruth.

his original story.

Another lie by Fogel. There is only one story. But Fogel accused me of
being a liar before I could tell it, so I withheld the crucial fact
while he made a fool of himself. Fogel has only his weak and vicious
character to blame for his embarrassment.

If encouraged, he'd
probably develop a long story about that amazing speedometer and why
he didn't mention the speed that it supposedly recorded.

Here Fogel looks into the future and tells you he knows what I will
say and in advance declares it a lie. No better example of Carl
Fogel's malice and dishonesty is likely to be found. Oh, and this,

he didn't mention the speed that it supposedly recorded.

is another lie by Fogel. I did mention the speed the truck speedometer
recorded, the release speed of 105kph.

His story wouldn't show any awareness that his "downhill, of course"
was nonsense--riders have been beating 60 mph while drafting on the
flats for over a century.

Once more Fogel looks into the future and claims to know what is in my
mind. This time he finds ignorance. No comment because none is
necessary.

It doesn't really matter whether Andre actually thinks that it's
necessary to add "downhill, of course" while not mentioning "behind a
truck," whether he really knows of a "certified calibrated government
approved speedometer," or whether he's just a compulsive Munchausen
who plans to keep changing his stories until they're believed--who's
going to believe his next implausible story?

In plain English: "I, Carl Fogel, will call Andre Jute a liar
regardless of what he says."

I might point out that what is plausible on Fogel's little street
corner is hardly a universal standard, nor cause for this scumbag
Fogel to call anyone a liar. But why bother? Fogel has already told us
that if I say, "The sun is shining," he will call me a liar.

He'll just claim that
everyone who doubted him was making foolish assumptions and should
have realized that he was drafting a truck downhill.

Again, Fogel claims to see into my mind and to know what I will say.
And again he declares in advance that whatever I say is a lie.

Or that the sun
was up, just in Thailand, not Ireland. Or whatever dodge he thinks
will keep people talking to him.

What did I just tell you!

If you met a fellow who told stories that way outside the internet,
you'd simply walk away from him

If I met a fellow who called me a liar before I even told the story,
which is what Fogel has done, I'd kick his butt over the houses to
teach him some manners.

and his explanations about how honest
he is.

This is a lie by Fogel. I don't need to explain how honest I am, nor
have I done so. Straightforward rationality will explain to all men of
goodwill how honest -- or otherwise -- I am.

I don't plan to feed the troll.

Run, rabbit, run.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

You a simpering backstabber, Carl Fogel, and a liar, and a false
accuser. In short, you're scum.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for pompous little netfuhrers

Old January 27th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam

Andre Jute wrote:
snip crap

are you related to this guy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI-5_Persecution

Old January 28th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Jan 27, 3:53*pm, jim beam wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

snip crap

are you related to this guy?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI-5_Persecution

It's all true! MI-5 is in my head! I can hear them! Fogel is behind
it -- him and his endless patents and old bicycles. Does he have a
subscription to the patent channel or what?

I'm sitting here recovering from my leg surgery ala Rear Window
(regrettably minus Grace Kelly -- no offense to my wife, but I would
break both legs for '50s Grace Kelly), and I still do not have the
spare time for these epic rants. However, I must give Mr. Jute credit
for his energy, some clever retorts and the fact that he has not yet
used the term "****tard" -- which is a term so stupid that just typing
it reduces ones IQ by eight points. I am reducing my intake of
opioids just so I can follow Carl's response. I suggest that he and
Mr. Jute agree on a single thread and not persue several threads. The
bouncing back and forth makes my head hurt. -- Jay Beattie.
Old January 28th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Jay Beattie wrote:
...However, I must give Mr. Jute credit
for his energy, some clever retorts and the fact that he has not yet
used the term "****tard" -- which is a term so stupid that just typing
it reduces ones IQ by eight points....

It [1] does seem the type of term that junior high schoolers would use.

[1] Indefinite pronoun used to avoid the loss of eight (8) IQ points.

"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people."
- A. Derleth
Old January 28th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

On Jan 27, 5:44*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Now in a Usenet Theatre near you: "The Talltale Teller vs. The Smarmy
Asshole!"

Pass the popcorn. :-)
Old January 28th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sandy

Dans le message de ,
Bill Sornson a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Andre Jute wrote:

{Hugh Jass Memorial Snip}

You a simpering backstabber, Carl Fogel, and a liar, and a false
accuser. In short, you're scum.

Careful, that's definition of character. (Or the lack thereof.)

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for pompous little netfuhrers

Get in line.

Bill "just plonk him and move on" S.

Didn't he take a long leave of absence at one point?
Not that I recommend very strongly that he do so, but ....

Old January 28th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

I address myself to everyone. As a matter of fact Carl Fogel
never once said that Andre Jute lied or is a liar.
It is rather surprising how quickly that the counter-claim
has been taken to be fact.

I am as quick as anyone to understand the direction of
Carl Fogel's writing. He implies that he does not believe
Andre Jute and presents evidence that everyone should accept
as being compelling _for_Carl_.

Please, everyone, keep your facts straight.

--
Michael Press
Old January 28th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

If I met a fellow who called me a liar before I even told the story,
which is what Fogel has done, I'd kick his butt over the houses to
teach him some manners.

What kind of person immediately turns to violence
when his word is called into question.

"Do not question what I say, else I will beat you
into submission."

--
Michael Press
Old January 28th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,

Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

He has resorted to threats of violence.

--
Michael Press
Old January 28th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

Indefinite pronoun alert!

Who is "he" - Mike Corley, Jay Beattie, Andre Jute, Carl Fogel, "jim
beam" or someone not named in the above post?