Graphite Dirty Deeds - BMX Dirt Jump Comp w/ Corey Nastascio (USA)

Old May 7th 04, 12:40 AM
hippy

Default Graphite Dirty Deeds - BMX Dirt Jump Comp w/ Corey Nastascio (USA)

GRAPHITE DIRTY DEEDS
2004 PLANET X GAMES BMX DIRT EVENT
MAY 8 AND 9 - THE OVAL, SWAN ST,
MELBOURNE PARK
1PM TO 6PM BOTH DAYS

This is a FREE event.

A crew of top Freestyle BMX riders are set to descend
on Melbourne for the 'GRAPHITE DIRTY DEEDS'
event - The BMX Dirt Jump competition as part the 2004
Planet X Games.
The assault will be led by 2002 Planet X Games Gold
Medalist Corey 'Nasty' Nastascio from the USA. ' 'Nasty'
will be pushed all the way by to Australian riders Luke
Parslow, Kym Grosser and Luke Weatherill. In the
battle for the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals and a share
of the $15,000 in prize money.
The GRAPHITE DIRTY DEEDS event will be staged
over 2 days on Saturday May 8 and Sunday May 9 at
THE OVAL which is located between Rod Laver Arena
and Vodafone Arena on Swan St Melbourne Park - right
next door to the MCG. The event will run from 1pm to
5pm on both days.
The event will include extreme street performers, hip
hop DJ's and an Xpo area.

cont%3Devent%26event_id%3D1+Graphite+Dirty+Deeds&h l=en

TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/2ftfg

http://www.planetx.net.au/ has the details but it appears
to have been hacked!

hippy

Old May 7th 04, 03:00 AM
flyingdutch

cooooool. spent the weekend down at Inverloch and In between larg
alcohol consumption, we started reliving our childhood with a couple o
ol' bmx bikes down there. building jumps and attempting the 'jump-of
death' across the Bonfire

Bulls in the paddock made things interesting too :eek

Only thing Im hesitating about is taking the girls to that event as the
will want to take up jumps, etc (boy, starting to sound like a grownup!
and hangout with boys with longhair!!

hang on, must checkout pics of hippy... :

-

Old May 7th 04, 05:00 AM
hippy

Originally posted by flyingdutch we started reliving our childhood wit
a couple of ol' bmx bikes down there. building jumps and attemptin
the 'jump-of-death' across the Bonfire

I donated my BMX to a special school my mum worked at a few months ago
so no cow jumping for me. I still love watching all the headcases an
the crazy tricks they can pull - air or ground - they both impress

Only thing Im hesitating about is taking the girls to that event a
they will want to take up jumps, etc (boy, starting to sound like
grownup!) and hangout with boys with longhair!!! hang on, must checkou
pics of hippy... :

My hair is the longest it has been (shoulder-length?) since I cut i
from butt-length maybe 4 years ago.. watch out grrls! ;

I might try and head down there on the weekend to snap some shots of th
aerial assassins in action. It'd be different to the usual velodrom
stuff anyway :

hipp

-