Jason Waddell

Old March 12th 05, 12:45 AM
MagillaGorilla

Default Jason Waddell

Does anyone know why Jason Waddell quit the sport and converted to
Muslim? And what's up with the guy from Sharper Images wanting the
sponsorship money back?

Thanks,

Magilla
Old March 12th 05, 12:55 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Don't talk too much **** about Waddell, Magilla. You're not worthy enough
to squeeze the sweat out of Waddell's chamois to quench your thirst for his
palmares and athletic ability.

Go kill yourself.

Old March 12th 05, 01:03 AM
MagillaGorilla

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

Don't talk too much **** about Waddell, Magilla. You're not worthy enough
to squeeze the sweat out of Waddell's chamois to quench your thirst for his
palmares and athletic ability.

Go kill yourself.

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

Does anyone know why Jason Waddell quit the sport and converted to
Muslim? And what's up with the guy from Sharper Images wanting the
sponsorship money back?

Thanks,

Magilla

Talk? They were questions. I made no statements about Waddell at all.
Please re-read the post.

Your statements show bad temperament and would disqualify you from ever
being appointed as a judge. You know that, right?

Take care,

Magilla
Old March 12th 05, 01:12 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

I've never wanted to be a judge. My "off-beat" remarks are no more
offensive than many of yours, Magilla.

I reserve talk like that for you, Kurgan, Crit**** and Amit. And I mean
what I say. And you know who I am.

Old March 12th 05, 01:16 AM
MagillaGorilla

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

Don't talk too much **** about Waddell, Magilla. You're not worthy enough
to squeeze the sweat out of Waddell's chamois to quench your thirst for his
palmares and athletic ability.

Go kill yourself.

I would rather just patronize a gloryhole. Is that ok with you?

Thanks,

Magilla Gorilla for Sale

Old March 12th 05, 01:27 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

So, AGAIN, you must be reminded that free speech does not exist in a vacuum.
Convictions have no value without the courage to be associated with them.

Old March 12th 05, 01:29 AM
Dave H

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

Don't talk too much **** about Waddell, Magilla. You're not worthy

enough
to squeeze the sweat out of Waddell's chamois to quench your thirst for

his
palmares and athletic ability.

Go kill yourself.

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

Does anyone know why Jason Waddell quit the sport and converted to
Muslim? And what's up with the guy from Sharper Images wanting the
sponsorship money back?

Thanks,

Magilla

Talk? They were questions. I made no statements about Waddell at all.
Please re-read the post.

Your statements show bad temperament and would disqualify you from ever
being appointed as a judge. You know that, right?

Take care,

Magilla

They way judges have been getting whacked lately, who'd want to be one
anyways?
Dave

Old March 12th 05, 01:36 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

No ****. My office is dealing with a pro se plaintiff from Laos that thinks
his employer discriminated against him because it didn't fire a co-worker
from Thailand with whom the plaintiff could not get along. The judge has
extended every courtesy to this nut because he doesn't have a lawyer. We
now think the judge will not grant our motion for summary judgment because
the guy is very sketchy and irrational, ala the dude that killed the judges'
husband and mother (-in-law?).

Old March 12th 05, 01:37 AM
kaiser

A Muslim is not a religion, but rather one who is a follower of Islam
(a religion).

Sharper Image wants a refund, Waddell. crit PRO Racing 9 February 19th 05 03:11 AM
Ping: Jason gerblefranklin Unicycling 1 February 3rd 05 02:12 AM
Jason Waddell...PM me Time Cop Racing 4 April 29th 04 04:01 PM
Mathis Cycling Shirt JASON WADDELL Tribute ??? Steve Racing 3 October 31st 03 04:13 AM
John Waddell - crash update spademan o---[\) * Mountain Biking 2 July 23rd 03 12:56 AM