open invite to a Sarnia Ontario trials demo

Old July 13th 04, 01:24 AM
Sofa

Default open invite to a Sarnia Ontario trials demo

The Subaro dealer in Sarnia Ontario has asked us to do a trials demo for
their grand opening. Along with our portable trials equipment, they are
providing a car for us to play on

Any riders from Southern Ontario need only travel to London, I can bring
some guys from London to there

It is on Saturday from 11 - 5

I can only be there from 11 - 3

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'yea i no allot of mi frends an i r hecka smartr then othr peeple at mi
skool cus we can balense and we can ride farthar then other peeple wich
makes ur bran more exersised an it helps u consentrate an improves ur
mentel stamena' - 1wheelthrilla

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/) (London,
Ontario, Canada)

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old July 13th 04, 02:43 AM
Murde Mental

This weekend!?!?!?!
jeez!Sofa! why didn't you tell me before...or atleast post this
before...I know I'm goin' up to Sarnia around the 24th of July...too bad
this wasn't happenin' the same time....

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

"Cyclists of the world unite!
You have nothing to lose but your other wheel!"

~Owen Kirby

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old July 13th 04, 03:12 AM
spyder

Unfortunately, he just found out tonight.

--
spyder - Bubbles

There are no stupid questions,
Just stupid people.
spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190

Old July 13th 04, 03:24 AM
Sofa

spyder wrote:
*Unfortunately, he just found out tonight. *

and posted it immediately