Serving drinks on a uni?!

Old February 11th 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gollum89

Default Serving drinks on a uni?!

Hey,
so I was asked by this eventcompany for a convention in 2 weeks to
serve drinks while riding my unicycle. There will be aprox. 550
people.
Does anybody have experience or advise for this kind of thing??
I guess Ill be better off riding my cheap 20" Chrome Crapuni instead of
the 20" quax trials. (although the quax is far cooler)
Ill be practising to idle with a tray with 5 Beer on it and stuff like
that but I would be glad to get some advise from you guys.

--
gollum89

how's my unicycling?? - call: +264-81-3138822
gollum89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11052

Old February 11th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

lol practice idling alot and going backwards... good luck to you !

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 11th 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zippy

problem will be the space. If there is enough have some lined routes on
the floor where ppl stand by to receive a drink coz there will be no
way you can go through ppl idle and serve. You'll be taking out shins.

--
zippy

pm me so we can sort out a group booking.*
zippy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11885

Old February 11th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Leo does that as part of his act - with a teapot on top of his head,
pouring into a cup in his hand. Quite cool. Have a look on
www.unicyclist.org, he's bound to have a pic or a clip on there.

Rob

--
rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006
'Same again this year anyone?'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57785) It'll be
dry, I promise.

'mixed drinks' flyingdutch Australia 8 November 27th 06 02:10 AM
Who you rather have few drinks at bar with?? Mel or Floyd? Clueless Newbie Racing 11 August 4th 06 10:11 PM
Floyd had an extra serving of cake! [email protected] Racing 0 July 24th 06 10:35 PM
Serving Professional Bodybuilding Community - Shrenk's Online Pharma muscle.freak Techniques 4 June 22nd 06 05:07 PM
One for the longer serving members. Tony Raven UK 1 March 31st 05 08:06 PM