Many many questions to Nimbus and Cokeur owners

Old February 11th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default Many many questions to Nimbus and Cokeur owners

Chris.James wrote:
no that was 699. to make this an actual help to society and help you get
to your 700th post, how do those ride?

They have some serious because I've been clocked doing 45km/h with
them. BTW the pedals are magnesium. So maybe that's why i can attain
some serious speed. Now is it 700 and thanks for the help Chris.James

--
Hazmat

If you fail at unicycling or unicycle tricks, try again, when you try
again. You will never fail.
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old February 11th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

mornish wrote:
I've heard that Dotek cranks are good. I think that the longest they
make is 125.

Maestro - Please don't flame me.

Link?

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'*Ha Ha haaaaa*' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs)'!'
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old February 11th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Danni wrote:
Link?

it's on udc. I'll get you a link.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=657

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

maxcarriere wrote:
nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
body..

muniaddict wrote:
does he have me confused with somebody who's actually good?

Julian wrote:
that guys good at not doing stuff.

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
you're gonna need a flux capacitor and a shot of plutonium

Old February 11th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

What pedals should I use on it?

--
Danni

Old February 11th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phlegm

Use metal BMX style pedals with pins to prevent your feet from slipping
when you're spinning like mad.

--
phlegm
phlegm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8382

Old February 11th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

phlegm wrote:
Use metal BMX style pedals with pins to prevent your feet from slipping
when you're spinning like mad.

+1

definitely get pinned pedals, some lightweight ones. I'm probably gonna
use my snafus when I get one, because I already have them.

--
onelesscar

"my bounty is as boundless as the sea
my love as deep