UK - trials/street ride in Plymouth. Feb 19th

Old January 21st 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Default UK - trials/street ride in Plymouth. Feb 19th

hey mike, you put me twice, and im not a guy.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old January 21st 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
swarbrim

amanda.gallacher wrote:
hey mike, you put me twice, and im not a guy.

You're not a guy?

Ohhh, snap! Backfire!

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at: mike41ishere att hotmail dott com

'i like things big' - Amand'a'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5EHS1DIhc)

'Crankflips are like woman, hard to understand' Peter/Probailer2
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old January 21st 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

swarbrim wrote:
Your not a guy?

Ohhh, snap! Backfire!

Mike

haha what? and you spelt 'you're' wrong. you know, gotta keep up
spelling standards, eh

Old January 21st 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

number one guy is spelt wrong too oxford dictionary defines it as
number one guy: or nombrel uno guyne, means a 17 year old sex god who
is quite the nibby on one wheel, and not a bad mover on the dance floor

--
Lucas1wheel

2 times british freestyle champion, but so crap at street
Uk Unicycle basketball team woo
http://www.qu-ax.com/
'Wow, great job! I liked that lucas whip thing!'
SWUM HOCKEY TEAM!
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old January 21st 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rocco

You should set some punctuation marks. :P

And you're all wrong. I have the number 42...

--
Rocco

' *ich-bin-einradfahrer.de* '
(http://www.ich-bin-einradfahrer.de)
'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com) | 'QU-AX'
(http://www.qu-ax.de)

Pommesfritz wrote:
man könnte sich eine vielzahnnabe ja ähnlich wie ein rad vorstellen,
eine vierkantnabe wie einen würfel. das rad rollt ja auch besser als
der würfel.

Probailer2 wrote:

One Yoggi is enough

Rocco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4361

Old January 21st 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Lucas1wheel wrote:

number one guy: or nombrel uno guyne, means a 17 year old sex god who
is quite the nibby on one wheel, and not a bad mover on the dance floor

I'm 18, gotta get that corrected.

And you will miss me Lucas, you'll see, once you see me at BUC you'll
run and give me a hug and wish I'd never left you...is this starting to
sound abit gay to anyone???

Jas

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old January 21st 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

well this has definately turned into an intertesting post :P

ehehe i'm glad to see your coming lucas and mike :P

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old January 22nd 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mycatisonfire

yep Lucas was right of coarse i am going to come. and yes it does sound
rather gay

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Stranger Than A Gang Of Drunken Mimes
mycatisonfire's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13746

Old January 22nd 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

em cant u add your name to the list like everyone else???

mind u it was amandas idea... so lets not bother with it :P

Old January 22nd 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

1. Amanda
2. Rocco
3. Brendan