Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success

Old January 29th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success

To the left with right foot forward.
I hop 68cm high and 160cm (could be a litle more) far.

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

dudewithasock wrote:
Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old January 29th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

I do Right foot forward to the left so I have to learn goofy foot pedal
grabs

--
onewheelinwierdo

Leftover parts are proof you made it better!

monkeyman wrote:
Dude, don't make fun of him. He might read this, find us, and then run
us over with his hardcore minivan.

Unicycle For Christ

onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514

Old January 29th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
englishkiwi

left foot foward to the left, but i hold on with my right hand.

--
englishkiwi
englishkiwi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13822

Old January 30th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelwizzard

Right foot forward to the right, hold seat with left.

What onetrack says is true.

--
onewheelwizzard

"Joe is a Pirate Captain Shao-Lin Robot Kung-fu Indian War Dancing
rapscallion." - Brennan Lee Mulligan
onewheelwizzard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3955

Old January 30th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

27", right handed, left foot forward, and I hop to the right.
Hope this helped.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'*Ha Ha haaaaa*' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs)'!'
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old January 31st 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

30" left foot forward, to the left, but thats rolling and OVER something

to the side, its over 8' rolling, 6' or so static

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old January 31st 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

left jump,left foot fwd, right hand

--
uni_jim

Beware of the pixies!
uni_jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13559

Old January 31st 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

uni_jim wrote:
left jump,left foot fwd, right hand

oh yeah, right hand

Old January 31st 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

onewheelinwierdo wrote:
I do Right foot forward to the left so I have to learn goofy foot pedal
grabs

I did the opposite of that for a while. I just switched this week and
can already hop better.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

maxcarriere wrote:
nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
body..

muniaddict wrote:
does he have me confused with somebody who's actually good?

Old February 11th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

I hop left foot forward, to the right and the pedal grabs I do involve a
rev. They work pretty well but it's hard to come onto a precise place
from pedal grab that way because you're moving more. I can hop up 24
inches so I think that's 62 centimeters?

--
gordito8me

36er fund = 19$ out of 375$
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success fexnix Unicycling 0 January 29th 07 12:45 PM
Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success JackOlsen Unicycling 2 January 29th 07 11:26 AM
side-mount on Coker success! leadpan Unicycling 4 October 4th 05 11:31 PM
Side hopping allanp Unicycling 3 August 23rd 05 01:38 AM
Hopping improved with recent study Memphis Mud Unicycling 4 April 29th 04 05:19 PM