where to go next flips wise?

Old February 11th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

Default where to go next flips wise?

I feel like a bit of a noob asking this, but if i list the flip tricks i
have can some of you give advice on ones to learn that i may have
forgotten about because i am having trouble with obvious ones like
treys and doubles,

Flip
180flip
Hick
Out
Sex Change

Cheers folks

lucas

--
Lucas1wheel

2 times british freestyle champion, but so crap at street
Uk Unicycle basketball team woo
http://www.qu-ax.com/
'Wow, great job! I liked that lucas whip thing!'
SWUM HOCKEY TEAM!
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old February 11th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

i need to get 360 uni spin seat in to out its harder than i thought n
then i could think about full out, need to get backs so bad

Old February 11th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Backflips, you should learn them, once you can do them it will give you
another list of things to try.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old February 11th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Varialflip is your next logical flip to learn. Doubles too, but learn
backs.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old February 11th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

theres a word i should have used when asking 'logical' yeh i wana do
varial flips, have to get outflips alot more down before i can do them
probs though

Old February 11th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

is good to learn back as front flips ?

man.. front flip was a ****ing hard to learn... i cant imagine myself
passing trought it again haha!

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old February 11th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

This annoys me, I can do outflips every time but I cant come close to a
varialflip. I have to spin my body to the unnatural direction with
varials and I cant flip it well when I am spinning toward my front
foot.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Cody keeps messing with my sig line...
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Is it wise to cycle in February? [email protected] UK 39 February 14th 07 06:41 PM
The old are wise EuanB Australia 10 August 19th 05 06:11 AM
Wise Cycle Buys (?) Jens Kurt Heycke Marketplace 2 May 29th 04 02:20 PM
Oh wise ones: Spoke lengths David Nutter UK 10 November 18th 03 03:05 PM