Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success

Old February 11th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Default Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success

Im left foot forward, hop left. Same as KH, Atkins, Baldwin, Xavier
etc..

^ it's a common way.

But, Joe Hodges is left foot forward and does it to his right, meaning
he sidehops to his backfoot side (107cm). The only pro-level rider who
does it this exact way, from watching vids of other pros.

But he admits that his way is inferior to the 'common' way, because
pedal-grabbing backfooted is a bit harder than frontfooted
pedalgrabbing. The list of inferiorities go on. But I'm too tired.

--
Sponge

MSN: feel free to add

*Quote Joe Hodges: "Bikes were always destined for trials riding, unis
weren't."*

Taking a sabbatical from unicycling to let my wrist heal.
KH20 2004 black frame forsale! Incredible cond., PM me or see Trading
Post!
Sponge's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11883