Guilty Until Proven Guilty

Old June 23rd 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Burt

Default Guilty Until Proven Guilty

http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...en-guilty.html

Old June 23rd 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Dans le message de
ups.com,
Burt a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...en-guilty.html

From that site ...
"If you're a regular reader of this page, you know that I friggin' hate guys
who cheat. Basically, I think if you're going to go out and take drugs to do
better at bike races, its no different than cutting the course ..."

OK - what's the penalty for cutting a course ? I'll take the same for my
"supplement" consumption, thank you.
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine

"Le Vin est la plus saine et la plus hygiénique des boissons."
- Louis Pasteur

Old June 23rd 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 23, 4:18 am, Burt wrote:
http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...til-proven-gui...

Lots different from cutting the course.

Go after the power, not the peons.

Fix the rules first. Since the rules don't work, they need fixing.

IOW: The problem starts at the top, not the bottom. --D-y

Old June 23rd 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Burt wrote:
http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...en-guilty.html

Sandy wrote:
From that site ...
"If you're a regular reader of this page, you know that I friggin' hate guys
who cheat. Basically, I think if you're going to go out and take drugs to do
better at bike races, its no different than cutting the course ..."
OK - what's the penalty for cutting a course ? I'll take the same for my
"supplement" consumption, thank you.

And if everybody else is cutting the course, you'd be a real dumbass mug
to not cut it yourself.

Innocent until proven guilty... gabriel faure Racing 8 August 6th 06 04:38 AM
Guilty until proven innocent? CowPunk Racing 13 July 14th 06 05:25 PM
Millar Line Stage 7: Guilty Guilty Guilty! Ryan Cousineau Racing 0 July 9th 06 12:45 AM
VDB Guilty B. Lafferty Racing 0 December 6th 04 12:55 PM
Guilty until proven innocent. Musashi Racing 3 September 25th 04 12:22 AM