California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

Old March 8th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

UniDudeDX wrote:
That looks soo pimp.
I wish i had dough and a liscence

If I didn't need it for camping I'd get this!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/595306959.html

--
MuniAddict

'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 8th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

MuniAddict wrote:
If I didn't need it for camping I'd get this!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/595306959.html

oh the other one is better....

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Another note:

If anyone has any ideas for the Cal Muni Weekend Shirt, your welcome to
draw something up or just tell them to me, their all welcome.

-Miles

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish at gmail dot com
msn: mornish at gmail dot com
'Miles Land' (http://mornish.blogspot.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://cmw08.blogspot.com/)
Matt wrote:
Yeah I do, but, I'm lazy you see... it's this disease and uh, I haven't
taken my medication?

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kevkahuna711

Oh nice. I just googleds "Poway" and it's only like 1/2 hour from the
beach, so if I can go I'm bringing my surfboards with me! I hope I can
go.

--
Kevkahuna711
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

The dates are now posted on the web site (www.unicycling.com), but no
link yet as there's not much else to tell at the moment. Once things
start fleshing out I'll add a bunch of pages behind that, similar to
the previous weekends.

The guy in the tiny picture is John Sprague, taken on the one MUni ride
I've done in the SD area, along with Mango.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

I am so pysched for this, I got to starting practicing my natural
trials.

--
littleman
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

littleman wrote:
I am so pysched for this, I got to starting practicing my natural
trials.

Yeah!

So far the trials comp is being a bit of an issue.

If necessary I have access to enough land to build one, but everyone
has more fun at a natural trials course (except people who like urban
trials...)

Jason, his dad, sister, sister's boyfriend, my mom, Jerry and I went
and checked out the "other" side of Iron Mountain, Ellie lane. It was
okay, but it wouldn't do for a ride. However, if anyone is interested
in doing a longer muni ride (Beau and Nathan? ) it's there.

Old April 2nd 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

Long Muni rides. You're talkin' my language! Beau complained a little
about Moab - rides not long enough. We're looking forward to coming
down for this, for sure.

---Nathan

--
nathan
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Yeah we're doing Iron Mountain again this weekend! That's a cool trail
and even though it's REALLY short at a mere 6 miles (out/back) you can
spend hours up there doing different lines. It's also has some very
technical sections plus nice singletrack. Just not many big drop
opportunities-unless you go off the trail a bit.

Old April 2nd 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

MuniAddict wrote:
Yeah we're doing Iron Mountain again this weekend! That's a cool trail
and even though it's REALLY short at a mere 6 miles (out/back) you can
spend hours up there doing different lines. It's also has some very
technical sections plus nice singletrack. Just not many big drop
opportunities-unless you go off the trail a bit.

Hey Terry: 1, do not go off the trail, really. I do not want us
unicyclers trail . privileges taken away because a
ranger catches you.
2, after you go up to the peak of iron and back down,
try . heading left and the Ellie
Lane/ Iron Mountain fork, I'd like to . have
more peoples imput on it.