How to deal with driver road rage.

Old November 6th 10, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default How to deal with driver road rage.

One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...icyclists.html

--
Simon Mason
Old November 6th 10, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
FrengaX

On Nov 6, 10:38*am, Simon Mason wrote:
One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy...

What part of the UK is Kansas City in?
Old November 6th 10, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Nov 6, 10:46*am, FrengaX wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:38*am, Simon Mason wrote:

One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy...

What part of the UK is Kansas City in?

The incident is common to the UK as well.
The place where it occurred does not matter.

--
Simon Mason
Old November 6th 10, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_3_]

Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:46 am, FrengaX wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:38 am, Simon Mason wrote:

One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy...

What part of the UK is Kansas City in?

The incident is common to the UK as well.
The place where it occurred does not matter.

It does on a UK NG.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Old November 6th 10, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Nov 6, 11:12*am, "The Medway Handyman" davidno-spam-
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:46 am, FrengaX wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:38 am, Simon Mason wrote:

One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy....

What part of the UK is Kansas City in?

The incident is common to the UK as well.
The place where it occurred does not matter.

It does on a UK NG.

Well, being as the majority of our bikes seem to be made in China, I
suppose that really rules out discussing cycling then.

Old November 6th 10, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:46 am, FrengaX wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:38 am, Simon Mason wrote:

One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy...

What part of the UK is Kansas City in?

The incident is common to the UK as well.
The place where it occurred does not matter.

It does on a UK NG.

Well, being as the majority of our bikes seem to be made in China, I
suppose that really rules out discussing cycling then.- Hide quoted text -

And the Tour de France, foreign cycling holidays, Continental tyres,
Campag vs Shimano, Yahuda Moon, Lance Armstrong, Garmin GPS, Assos
clothing, Duracell batteries, Rohloff hubs, Dahon and Birdy folders,
Cateye lighting, CamelBaks, Zipp wheels, Zefal pumps, Wippermann
chains, Topeak tools, SRAM brakes, etc.

--
Simon Mason
Old November 6th 10, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:46 am, FrengaX wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:38 am, Simon Mason wrote:

One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy...

What part of the UK is Kansas City in?

The incident is common to the UK as well.
The place where it occurred does not matter.

It does on a UK NG.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard,
is a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Indeed it does matter.
Mr Mason's obvious hatred of proper road users has caused him to trawl the
gutter.

Mr Pounder

Old November 7th 10, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On Nov 6, 10:38*am, Simon Mason wrote:
One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy...

He was lucky she didn't deliberately ram him or pass so close as to
make him fall off under another car. If anyone thinks that reasoning
with a driver suffering from road rage will be in any way useful they
must be mad. All you can do is cycle on with a sigh of relief at not
being killed or injured this time around.

BTW, the fine was merely 'potential' and very unlikely to happen in
similar cases.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Old November 7th 10, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Nov 7, 8:27*am, Doug wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:38*am, Simon Mason wrote: One man's neat way of dealing with driver road rage - I do the same
thing myself nowadays.
Good to see that they can fine a driver 500 dollars just for
harassment.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/02...ware-some-bicy...

He was lucky she didn't deliberately ram him or pass so close as to
make him fall off under another car. If anyone thinks that reasoning
with a driver suffering from road rage will be in any way useful they
must be mad. *All you can do is cycle on with a sigh of relief at not
being killed or injured this time around.

BTW, the fine was merely 'potential' and very unlikely to happen in
similar cases.

What about this case then?
A terrible precedent if he gets off scot free and the most ludicrous
excuse for a non prosecution.

http://road.cc/content/news/26893-mi...t-and-run-case

--
Simon Mason

road rage in LA (w/ physician driver) damyth Techniques 10 July 19th 08 03:00 PM
Road Rage dannyfrankszzz[_20_] UK 16 April 29th 08 06:00 PM
Perth road rage redux - driver charged phillip brown Australia 6 February 28th 08 05:49 AM
Road Rage Gags Australia 42 September 22nd 06 03:31 AM
OT. Taxi driver rage Peter B UK 29 August 28th 04 12:13 AM