Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

Old February 8th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

dangerdog wrote:
Ahh but the holy grail for suspension uni's is to have the cranks on the
spongy side of the suspension.The picture in the link does no more than
a suspension seat post.

EUREKA!!!! I finally did it! I think ive created the plans that would
accomplish it! I spent nearly 2 hours drawing these up. Their pretty
sketchy... But it gets the point across, the 2 pictures are supposed to
be connected to eachother where it says, like overlapped. And all
berrings in the picture would have berring housings on them, from a
unicycle frame or otherwise, so i wouldnt damage the berrings by
welding on them, well, here it is!

[image:
http://a341.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...f54ece27c.jpg]
[image:
http://a625.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...0c9be64f0.jpg]

--
unibikeling

unibikeling wrote:

chrome wrote:
Difficult to mount, but a fun ride once you get her going....

-if only my unicycle was that dirty

'lol...' (http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com)

my 'myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/gramwashere)
http://www.usenet.com

Old February 8th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

thats still a lot of clearence for a uni...

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

thats still alot

Edit: you beat me to the punch

--
vanpaun

ed.hurrell: is there a reason I can't get mine rock hard?
Danni: If you keep on pumping, it should become rock hard. It might
have a slow leek.
kington99: If it won't get hard regardless of how much you pump it,
you've got a puncture somewhere.
Me: err what were they talking about?
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

but still, how many things have you saw there the pedals are still
suspensioned?

--
unibikeling

Old February 8th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheObieOne3226

Add a DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM and you'll be on to something.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I was thinking this the same day you posted your idea. Thats weird.

Anyways, ill probably buy a cheap nimbus muni frame and see what I can
do.

Anyone know of some good shocks that are small but can be pretty stiff?

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

well, i think i did an exceptional job, im going to start building it
after school this year, and show you all what im capable of. and my
gear system isnt to have gear ratios, its just for suspension

--
unibikeling

Old February 8th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

why do you need suspension so bad anyway?

--
Tyler_N

'my latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dK_TsSoHw0)

JJtheunicycle wrote:
If I had a nickel for every time... I would probably have 1, maybe 2
nickels.

'*ADD ME!!*' (myspace.com/munirider)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Jerrick wrote:
I was thinking this the same day you posted your idea. Thats weird.

Anyways, ill probably buy a cheap nimbus muni frame and see what I can
do.

Anyone know of some good shocks that are small but can be pretty stiff?

Im going to use little pistons off some scooters and snowmobeiles. Im
gonna get all my other stuff from bikes, and the tire/hub off my old
uni

--
unibikeling