Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

Old December 4th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lobbybopster

Default Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

Drumstic, How much? To be honest the only thing I bought was the shock
sock cover. Everything else was lying around broken or no longer used.
I'll have to think about this, but it's not out of the question.

--
lobbybopster
Old December 4th 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
drumstuck

Okay. Can you pm me with your email? We can then maybe work out a price.
I can't seem to contact you this way.

Cheers.

--
drumstuck
Old December 4th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
drumstuck

PM'ed you.

--
drumstuck
Old December 4th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Cool! I just grabbed my photos off my cam from muni weekend. I met
lobbybopster briefly. His uni's are super-cool.

[image:
http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog...g-1021-tm.jpg]

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 5th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

now sketching out plans for my suspension uni. Looks good so far, all it
is is just showing whats going on. I need it for tomorrow in metal tech.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~