Dan Heaton commercial for Columbia

Old September 23rd 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Default Dan Heaton commercial for Columbia

Any Terrain wrote:
Fixed

Not really, you spelled "infinite" wrong, and made a tired old joke
even worse.

Also, the numbers used for dollars really don't matter, because if you
have 5 dollars and chuck has 5 dollars....chuck really has ten
dollars

--
hobo_chuck
Old September 23rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DemonJumper

My mom saw the commercial today when I was at work. I was bummed I
didn't get to see it on actual TV but it's really sweet she saw it. My
mom loves Dan Heaton haha.

--
DemonJumper
Old November 15th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerperson

I just saw it . It's pretty sweet.

--
unicyclerperson

Andrew

"The only thing worse than no T.V., is golf on T.V."-Malcolm
in the Middle
Anyone near Tottenham or Schomberg, Ontario?
"What is it about a girl in a dumpster?"-The
Simpsons
Old November 15th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

Unitik908;1100748 wrote:
it is pretty sweet, but it said he invented mountain unicycling... which
isn't really true.

i just read the above posts, and if you wanna get technical, george
peck was unicycling up rocky hills when kris holm was but a wee lad.

Chase

George Peck is the man. Who needs an expensive -AbKing Pro- when you've
got a twelve inch block?!

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day
Old November 25th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Here is an ad from a magazine my mom sent me of Dan Heaton:

|Filename: Dan Heaton Columbia Ad2.jpg |

unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old November 25th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

' L I N K T O V I D E O ' ( H T T P : / / W W W . W I K I O . C O
M / V I D E O / 6 2 4 7 0 2 )

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old November 25th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerceri

That commercial is so nice I have only seen it online because I'm in the
UK but it's sweet, have you seen the long version?

What tire is Dan riding on his Muni? it looks sweet!

--
unicyclerceri
Old November 25th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

unicycle6869;1137936 wrote:
Here is an ad from a magazine my mom sent me of Dan Heaton:

that was one of the posters they had up in the trials demo.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old November 25th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

unicyclerceri;1138111 wrote:
That commercial is so nice I have only seen it online because I'm in the
UK but it's sweet, have you seen the long version?

What tire is Dan riding on his Muni? it looks sweet!

Michelin? not sure

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old November 26th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

LONG VERSION

YouTube - Columbia -
Dan Heaton (Long) Mountain Unicycling

Columbia for Lance billb Racing 16 September 11th 08 03:04 PM
Dan Heaton Columbia Commercial!!! UniDudeDX Unicycling 2 August 29th 08 07:25 PM
San Andres, Columbia [email protected] General 3 December 26th 07 12:51 PM
Tour of Columbia [email protected] Racing 2 August 13th 07 08:15 AM
Riding the Columbia River [email protected] Rides 12 May 27th 06 07:53 PM