Scum jailed for stealing bike worth the price of a house

Old May 27th 16, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Scum jailed for stealing bike worth the price of a house

QUOTE:
"THE son of a "career criminal" stole a mountain bike after a woman left her window open to let out "vapours" from her tumble dryer.

Liam Knott, 24, stole the bike from a house in Anson Road, east Hull, after a window was left open in the washroom.

There was some confusion over its value when the case was heard at Hull Crown Court.

Looking at the new Digital Case System on his laptop, Judge Jeremy Richardson QC said: "The indictment is producing hieroglyphics.

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is £163,500 – certainly not anything known to this country."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Jail-...ail/story.html
Old May 27th 16, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is £163,500 – certainly not anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

Old May 27th 16, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

On Fri, 27 May 2016 16:52:59 +0100, Nick wrote:

On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is £163,500 – certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than £165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Old May 27th 16, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 27/05/2016 21:05, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2016 16:52:59 +0100, Nick wrote:

On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is £163,500 – certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than £165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

The Usual Suspects term machines in that price range "BSOs".

Nothing costing less than a grand is a bicycle.
Old May 27th 16, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is 163,500 - certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than 165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

How much money did you spend on driving lessons?
Tell us why you gave up on a adult's means of transport and settled on
riding a children's toy.
What a failure you are.

Old May 27th 16, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 27/05/2016 21:14, JNugent wrote:
On 27/05/2016 21:05, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2016 16:52:59 +0100, Nick wrote:

On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is £163,500 – certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than £165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

The Usual Suspects term machines in that price range "BSOs".

Nothing costing less than a grand is a bicycle.

To be fair there is a price below which bikes are crap, heavy and hard
to maintain but some of the road bikes (the type I ride) from Decathlon
look suspiciously as if they might be ok for as little as £300.
Old May 28th 16, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.05.2016 08:14, JNugent wrote:
On 27/05/2016 21:05, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2016 16:52:59 +0100, Nick wrote:

On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is £163,500 – certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than £165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

The Usual Suspects term machines in that price range "BSOs".

Nothing costing less than a grand is a bicycle.

I am glad I use BSO for economical delightful convenient viable transport.
Old May 28th 16, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.05.2016 09:56, Nick wrote:
On 27/05/2016 21:14, JNugent wrote:
On 27/05/2016 21:05, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2016 16:52:59 +0100, Nick wrote:

On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is £163,500 – certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than £165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

The Usual Suspects term machines in that price range "BSOs".

Nothing costing less than a grand is a bicycle.

To be fair there is a price below which bikes are crap, heavy and hard
to maintain but some of the road bikes (the type I ride) from Decathlon
look suspiciously as if they might be ok for as little as £300.

Mine cost €175 and it is great!
Heavy -- yes. I prefer the word sturdy.
Hard to maintain -- no.
Old May 28th 16, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:
On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is 163,500 - certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than 165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

How much money did you spend on driving lessons?
Tell us why you gave up on a adult's means of transport and settled on
riding a children's toy.
What a failure you are.

Oh how great it is to be labelled a failure by the likes of you.
especially from you.
My children's toy is a very useful convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport for many things.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a failure by you.
Especially by you.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what you think of bicyclists.
And because it is you who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old May 28th 16, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

wrote:
On 27/05/2016 16:28, Alycidon wrote:

"The value of the Voodoo mountain bike is 163,500 - certainly not
anything known to this country."

Expensive but it sounds like the type of bike required to ride up the
4000 km mountain mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

My bike cost less than 165.00. Oh. Crazy munny.

How much money did you spend on driving lessons?
Tell us why you gave up on a adult's means of transport and settled on
riding a children's toy.
What a failure you are.

Having a go at people on the internet you mistakenly think have failed at
something.
What a sad old man you are.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug