Heads up - Croc Trophy on Ch10 Sunday

Old February 5th 05, 03:30 AM
cfsmtb

Default Heads up - Croc Trophy on Ch10 Sunday

'Crocodile Trophy Adventure Race
(http://www.ten.com.au/main_idx.aspx?...n=programGuide) Channel 10
3pm on Sun 6th. Guess, like many, we will be elsewhere. vcr no
programmed. ;

--
cfsmtb

Old February 6th 05, 07:56 AM
DaveB

cfsmtb wrote:
'Crocodile Trophy Adventure Race'
(http://www.ten.com.au/main_idx.aspx?...n=programGuide) Channel 10 -
3pm on Sun 6th. Guess, like many, we will be elsewhere. vcr now
programmed.

I felt knackered after just watching it. It made around the bay look
like an easy commute.

DaveB
Old February 6th 05, 11:47 AM
flyingdutch

DaveB Wrote:

I felt knackered after just watching it. It made around the bay look
like an easy commute.

DaveB

dang. that made today's BR look like a gentle roll in the hills.
Oh wait. it was!
kind of. on the 'downy' bits

what was the story with the biffo between the ozzie and the Italia
dude

--
flyingdutch

Old February 7th 05, 02:08 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
what was the story with the biffo between the ozzie and the Italian
dude?

Cyclingnews.com had some info about it, I recall. Sorry, you're gonna
have to dig it up yourself! :P

hippy
Old February 7th 05, 02:21 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
DaveB Wrote:

I felt knackered after just watching it. It made around the bay look
like an easy commute.

DaveB

dang. that made today's BR look like a gentle roll in the hills.
Oh wait. it was!
kind of. on the 'downy' bits

what was the story with the biffo between the ozzie and the Italian
dude?

They didn't explain it very well, but I'm assuming the followign from
the interview with the Aussie guy that won. The first 45km was supposed
to be a rolling warmup, ie. no racing kind of like a keiren without the
motorbike. It sounds like someone decided to push the pace a bit. Given
it was the Aussie winner or the Italian guy I figure it was one of them.
The Aussie guys comments were along the line of "oh well if you're gonna
win you do what you have to". Combine with the Italian guy's major sulk
I figure the Aussie guy was the culprit. I reckon ti was pretty naive to
think nobody would try soemthing liek that without the officials keeping
a close eye on things.

DaveB
Old February 7th 05, 06:54 AM
Parbs

"hippy" wrote in message ...
flyingdutch wrote:
what was the story with the biffo between the ozzie and the Italian
dude?

Cyclingnews.com had some info about it, I recall. Sorry, you're gonna
have to dig it up yourself! :P

hippy

Here you go

http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?i...rophy04/stage3