Peace Themed Jerseys?

Old January 14th 04, 09:15 PM
Rick Onanian

Default Pain in the ass (was: Peace Themed Jerseys?)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:29:12 GMT, Chris B.
Try www.goatse.cx

Uh Pete, something seems to be awry with your favourite site.

Do not adjust your set. This is not a drill. I didn't bother to
look, because I know what is to be found there, so I'll assume that
it's the same as always.

For sometimes more entertaining but still gross (sometimes
disturbing) content, try www.steakandcheese.com (and be prepared).

My sincerest condolences.

Mine too, if you look at some of the, er, less appetizing (yeah,
that's the ticket) pictures at S&C.
--
Rick Onanian
Old January 14th 04, 10:42 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:49:02 GMT, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

"it's Bush's fault that Saddam Hussein killed a
million Iraqi citizens using torture."

It would confuse people. They've fogotten that Poppy did that.

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
Old January 15th 04, 04:11 AM
Mike Kruger

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
nk.net...

Hey, here's a good idea - how about a Jersey with 1,000,000 on it and then
in fine print it can say, "it's Bush's fault that Saddam Hussein killed a
million Iraqi citizens using torture."

You mean Bush the elder, I presume.

Old January 16th 04, 12:24 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Rick Onanian" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:29:12 GMT, Chris B.
Try www.goatse.cx

Uh Pete, something seems to be awry with your favourite site.

Do not adjust your set. This is not a drill. I didn't bother to
look, because I know what is to be found there, so I'll assume that
it's the same as always.

For sometimes more entertaining but still gross (sometimes
disturbing) content, try www.steakandcheese.com (and be prepared).

Been there a few times, and yes, if you're prepared to wade through all the
useless, dull crap, there's some quite funny/amusing stuff there. Theyalso
have some porn.

Shaun aRe

Old January 16th 04, 03:18 PM
Rick Onanian

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:24:35 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer"
wrote:
"Rick Onanian" wrote in message
For sometimes more entertaining but still gross (sometimes
disturbing) content, try www.steakandcheese.com (and be prepared).

Been there a few times, and yes, if you're prepared to wade through all the
useless, dull crap, there's some quite funny/amusing stuff there. Theyalso
have some porn.

I went there to browse around immediately after posting that
message; I haven't looked for a long time, probably over a year.
There is a lot more useless, dull crap, and worse, the site is
excessively slow, and it no longer allows plain file downloads or
directory browsing; and it's navigation is terrible.

I rescind my suggestion of that site for entertainment.

Shaun aRe

--
Rick Onanian
Old January 16th 04, 03:29 PM
bomba

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:24:35 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

Been there a few times, and yes, if you're prepared to wade through all the
useless, dull crap, there's some quite funny/amusing stuff there. Theyalso
have some porn.

Wahey! I've been wondering whether it was possible to find porn on the
Internet.

Old January 21st 04, 01:34 PM
Jason Spaceman

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004 13:29:13 -0800, (William Paling)
wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Try
www.goatse.cx

From http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/1/16/03540/4020

"The administrator of the .cx TLD has suddenly and without warning suspended
the domain name goatse.cx. The infamous picture has been replaced by a
message announcing the suspension."

Everybody's favourite picture is gone.

J. Spaceman

Old January 21st 04, 05:05 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

From http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/1/16/03540/4020

"The administrator of the .cx TLD has suddenly and without warning suspended
the domain name goatse.cx. The infamous picture has been replaced by a
message announcing the suspension."

Everybody's favourite picture is gone.

Dumbass -

What was the picture of?

K. Gringioni
ignorant and proud of it

Old January 21st 04, 05:50 PM
Stephen Baker

Kurgan says:

Dumbass -

What was the picture of?

Just some dumbass. Or was that "numbass?"

Old January 21st 04, 06:24 PM
Steve

From http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/1/16/03540/4020

"The administrator of the .cx TLD has suddenly and without warning suspended
the domain name goatse.cx. The infamous picture has been replaced by a
message announcing the suspension."

Everybody's favourite picture is gone.

J. Spaceman

Not gone............and never forgotten.....:-(

http://www.penguinhosting.net/~jpeck/prime/