Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

Old March 27th 09, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
Ivan Gorelik

Default Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

On the gif-animated picture you can see the example of the densest
packing in the 4d space
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/4rotat.html
If our Universe is closed, then it can rotate.
The last observations give several proves of this idea.
Non-Euclidean closed Universe can be imagined as three-sphere
x^2+y^2+z^2+q^2=r^2, arranged into Euclidean 4-d space, where q is
aditional coordinate, associated with color. That is slightly remind
us the left figure, without the central ball. That will be the
rotation in 4-d space. We live in pseudo-Euclidean space-time. That is
why, we must change the q-coordinate into ict-coordinate.
In order to see the rotation in the pseudo-Euclidean plane (x,ict) you
can open my program http://darkenergy.narod.ru/SR2007.exe
It is very interesting that the length of two hyperboles after
dividing of every element of hyperboles by corresponding g is iqual to
2pri. And more, - the quantable velocity was found. As a result the
time-axis can by finite and closed.
Now unite the two pictures and imagine the rotation of pseudo-
Euclidean hyper-sphe x^2+y^2+z^2+(ict)^2=r^2.
All points of the Universe can move with the same linear velocity c,
and with the same angular velocity H.
The usual ball can not rotate such, that all it's point moved with the
same linear velocity. In this sense the Universe is more homogeneous.
But we can find one dipole (axis-plane of rotation B) for every point
A of such Universe. Moreover any point A has its proper axis-plane B
and the point A is situated at B. The point A divides B on to rays.
Let say, that this axis-plane is composed by axes z and ict. In every
point of the Universe the square of 4-velocity (vg, icg), is equal to -
c2. At the point A v=0. Consequently its g=1 and 4-velocyty of this
point has only time component (0, ic). Point A moves here with the
velocity of light only relatively the time-coordinate. All other
points of this axis-plane has a spatial component of 4-velocity.
Consequently all galaxies visible from A along the axis-plane (z,ict)
will be transverse red-shifted along z-coordinate. But all galaxies
laying on this axis-plane does not move relatively each other, - they
rotate together along circumference in the plane (z,ict). The plane-
axis (x,y), perpendicular to axis (z,ict) is circular and embraces the
axis-plane at the distance R. It is also rotating. And the galaxies,
visible in that direction will also be transverse red-shifted.
Such rotation explains many-many things, I can not write all here. And
only make a note.
Rotation gives and explains:
the spin of every particle of Universe;
particle's quantum ø-function;
the right-left asymmetry in galaxies spirality;
why the conventional age of the Universe is constant and is 13,34
billion years, always!
abnormal rotational velocities of peripheral stars in galaxies;
the critical density in such Universe is less...
If the velocity along the axes are slightly different we will see the
multipole structure in the cosmic microwave background radiation; the
difference in red-shifts of galaxies.

Somebody wrote:
: Excellent 4-D information!

: I've been re-working my "hypersphere" (4-D) theory of the Red
Shift,
: but things not going so well. Problem is that Hubble distance data
: actually fits distance to stars even without "expanding" 4-D
universe
: (so-called "no center") but my theory does not seem to fit so well.
: I'm not even sure why Hubble distance is a log fuction of red
shift.

Thank you.
My H is the angular velocity of light in the hypersphere-universe. It
is H=73,3 km/s/Mpc or 2.37565(35)E-18 rot/s or 2.37565(35)E-18 rot/s.
This value gives us the CONVENTIONAL age of Universe: 13.3387(23)
bln.years/rot.
Compare this value with CONVENTIONAL age of Earth: 365 days/rot.
The ACTUAL age of Universe is infinity.

If there is rotation then there is f=ma=mc^2/R.
Every proton has quantum of action h - universal microrotation; and
quantum of force f, (h*nu0 = f*lambda0) leading to universal
macrorotation.
Under the influence of this quantum of force every proton rotates in
the Universe, making the one full rotation per one Universal year,
which is equal to 13.34 bln.years.

The value nu0 is the boundary frequency. nu0 = NH= 734.147!/s,
(lambda0= 408 km/!, t0=0.00136s/!)
This is the center of acoustic fluctuations.
This is the boundary between graviton and photon in 4-d quantum
lattice of Universe with the main quantum number N=3.09030(23)E+20.
The sign ! is a "flash", the lattice parameter of macroscopic
synchronization.

Our Universe is eternal and must have the eternal sources of energy.
The solution of Bell paradox gives the stellar sources of energy.
Macroscopic synchronization of matter in the gravity field leads to
energy output.
This source gives 2/3 of the solar energy output.

My formula of the stellar energy output (P~M^4/R^5) coincides with
observations and reminds the Hawking formula for BH evaporation (P~M^4/
R^6). Hawking formula leads to crisis under subplankian values. The
cause is clear.
Hawking did not used the main quantum number.

If we substitute the N in his formula we will go out from the crisis
under subplankian values, and we will receive the formula of stellar
energy sources in the ETERNAL Universe.

The second conclusion: if the corrected Hawking formula denies the
black holes, what star's explosions do we observe in the sky?

The answer is clear, - that is MAGNETIC holes.

Nucleon has the rest energy mc^2.
It also has the magnetic energy, which is about 0.001 of it's rest
energy.

If the nucleon will enter in the 1000 times stronger magnetic field
it's magnetic energy will overpass its rest energy and the nucleon can
decay.

Some theorists dream about the "monopole catalyses of proton's decay"
at the collider.
I say that we will have no "monopole catalyses of proton's decay" but
bose-condensation of proton and neutron into magnetic trap of Devil.
The condensation is accompanied by emission of positrons and
antineutrino from decaying protons and neutrons. Resulting bosons will
widen the surface of magnetic trap.
Magnetic trap has the constant critical field ~ 10^16Tl.
The Earth can be transformed into magnetic trap with the radius about
10 meters.

Microscopic magnetic traps can be made on collider.

CERN scientists do not pay attention on my letters because they are
slaves of BB religion and want to test their religious theory at the
collider.
BB - is a marasmatic theory.
BigBangers will make "Big Bang" from our Earth. But the Universe is
eternal.

----------
Scientists, who cry about the safety of LHC, had already made a crime.
The LHC was launched despite the fact that there were court trials.
The Earth could be exploded the 21 of September 2008, but the
accident, which had happened two days earlier, had saved us.
People! Do not hope silently, that we will be saved again the next
time. Make something!

News, links, the appeal about donations in order to make the Living
Wall in front of LHC.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/biz.html
What will LHC give us, the particle of God, or magnetic trap of Devil?
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezen.html
Reproduction of biospheres and civilizations.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/civilen.html
Magnetic trap of Devil..
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.html
Arguments,
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/argen.html
Old March 27th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Ivan Gorelik wrote:
Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

On the gif-animated picture you can see the example of the densest packing
in the 4d space
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/4rotat.html If our Universe is closed, then it
can rotate. The last observations give several proves of this idea.
Non-Euclidean closed Universe can be imagined as three-sphere
x^2+y^2+z^2+q^2=r^2, arranged into Euclidean 4-d space, where q is
aditional coordinate, associated with color.

Yes but can you prove that cyclists accelerate in velodrome corners and
Andy Hamspten won that snow ravaged stage over the Gavia ?

Old March 27th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
sergio

On 27 Mar, 19:14, Donald Munro wrote:
Yes but can you prove that cyclists accelerate in velodrome corners and
Andy Hamspten won that snow ravaged stage over the Gavia ?

Oh, just a little blizzard that was.
And he didn't even gain the stage, did he?

Sergio
Pisa
Old March 28th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Mar 27, 11:06*am, Ivan Gorelik wrote:
Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

Can your theory be unified with http://www.timecube.com/ ?

-rj

Old March 29th 09, 11:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
Ivan Gorelik

Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

Can your theory be unified withhttp://www.timecube.com/?

May be.

But now we must save our lives from the real threat of planetary
catastrophe, which can be switched by BB religious physicists.

Can you help to crash their device of planetary destruction?

Here is discussion from sci.physics:

Same question with expansion;
expand with respect to what?

Yes. Excellent comparison.
SR says: 4-velocity gives "c" for every point in Universe.
Any point can be central.
Let any point O is a center of expansion / rotation.
Then it has v_spatial=0, v_time = c.

All other points will have:

in expanding model v_spatial=/=0, v_time =/= 0.
v_spatial is radial, showing the expansion.
H - parameter of expansion

in rotating model v_spatial=/=0, v_time =/= 0.
v_spatial is tangent, shawing the rotation.
H - angular velocity: H=73,3 km/s/Mpc=2.37565(35)E-18 rot/s=2.37565(35)
E-18 rot/s.

The horizon of events:
in both model v_spatial=c, v_time 0.
but in expanding model v_spatial is radial; in rotating model
v_spatial is tangential;
but in expanding model universe is finite in time and it was born
about 13 bln years ago;
in rotating model universe is eternal, the time 13,34 billion years is
it's universal year, the time of one full rotation.
Well, rotation would be observable from within as well, through (for
example) Coriolis forces.

No. This rotation is not so simple.
Rotation of real space-time lattice relatively non-real mathematical
4d-space.
Light moves with c relatively physical space-time.
Metric of rotating space-time is quite hard.

I don't see any fundamental difference between expansion and rotation

one if finite in time, another is eternally rotating.

Observations indicate that if the universe has rotated over the last
13.7 Gyr, that the rotation angel is 1°

Observation gives the angular velocity of universe
H ~ 13 -14 km/s/Mpc.
Computations in rotating model give more exact value:
H=73,3 km/s/Mpc=2.37565(35)E-18 rot/s=2.37565(35)E-18 rot/s.
This value gives us the CONVENTIONAL age of Universe: 13.3387(23)
bln.years/rot.
Compare this value with your 13.7 Gyr.

Imagine just as the Universe's Energy was created as non-zero at the Big
Bang, so to was its angular momentum.

Big Bang is religion.
BigBaners try to test their marazmic BB model at collider. That will
make Big Bang of Earth.
BigBangers are not simply the adherents of BB Theory, they are
creators of Earth's Big Bang.

I could quite happily accept some solutions to GR that assumed the
Universe was rotating; that does not seem that different to me than
solutions of GR for rotating black holes, and indeed the Universe itself
could be a black hole for all we know now (ie closed).

There are no black holes. Hawking had lost N in his evaporation's
formula. It describes the star's luminosity.
There are magnetic holes in Universe. MMHs can be created at collider.

One thing I would expect to see is the Universe expanding at faster rate
than currently predicted. Did I hear anybody say "Dark Energy"?

Dark Energy is my nick; in my model the transverse pressure of light
equal to transverse pressure of gravity force with opposite sign. As a
result the Universe no shrinks, no expands. As a result we have
theoretical value of the temperature of light, needed to sustain the
transverse gravity forces. That is why we have T_CBR=2.728K.
The "dark energy" in BB model is nonsense, needed no describe the
accelerated expansion.. HA-HA-HA... Idiots...

One big problem with whole universe rotation are the ideas of center,
axis, etc. which fly in the face of observation.

No center. Every point is central.
For any point there are two proper axis-planes of rotation.

------------
Additional reading:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----
Extremely urgent note, 2009.

Attention! Magnetic trap of Devil!

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezeng.html

Reproduction of biospheres and civilizations.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/civilen.html

Magnetic trap of Devil.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.html

Arguments
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/argen.html

Magnetic trap. Figures.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/mhpicen.html
Old March 29th 09, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Mar 29, 5:07*am, Ivan Gorelik wrote:

Can you help to crash their device of planetary destruction?

I'd like to, but I still don't know where the SchwartzSoft factory is
located.

-rj
Old March 29th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
I'd like to, but I still don't know where the SchwartzSoft factory is
located.

So SchwartzSoft use vast particle accelerators to test the quantum
computing capabilities of their bots ?

Old March 30th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
Brewster Fong

On Mar 29, 3:07*am, Ivan Gorelik wrote:
* Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

Can your theory be unified withhttp://www.timecube.com/?

May be.

But now we must save our lives from the real threat of planetary
catastrophe, which can be switched by BB religious physicists.

Can you help to crash their device of planetary destruction?

Wow, and all this time I thought "BB religion" was whether to grease
or not grease the spindle on a square taper bottom bracket! Learn
something new everyday...
Old March 30th 09, 07:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:06*am, Ivan Gorelik wrote:
Four-dimensional Rotation of the Universe.

Can your theory be unified with http://www.timecube.com/ ?

Whoa. That page is holographic. Dip in anywhere,
and the entire picture appears.

--
Michael Press