Interesting that sometimes its the high end stuff that becomes obsolete.

Old February 27th 14, 03:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

Default Interesting that sometimes its the high end stuff that becomesobsolete.

On 2/23/2014 5:42 PM, wrote:
Deore. Deore doesnot need Custom Imperial or Rally Red Eye to run run run

Oh deer.

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp539%3B8%3Enu%3D3275%3E4%3B3%3E733%3E WSNRCG%3D363937898%3A32%3Anu0mrj

--
T0m $herm@n
Old February 27th 14, 04:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

she replied....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zHgCrywjU
Old February 27th 14, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:35:49 PM UTC-5, T0m $herman wrote:

Oh deer.

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp539%3B8%3Enu%3D3275%3E4%3B3%3E733%3E WSNRCG%3D363937898%3A32%3Anu0mrj

I never did understand the point of that icon.

- Frank Krygowski
Old February 27th 14, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:35:49 PM UTC-5, T0m $herman wrote:

Oh deer.

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp539%3B8%3Enu%3D3275%3E4%3B3%3E733%3E WSNRCG%3D363937898%3A32%3Anu0mrj

Hmm. I guess it's really six points, right?

- Frank Krygowski
Old February 27th 14, 01:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

On 2/26/2014 9:47 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:35:49 PM UTC-5, T0m $herman wrote:

Oh deer.

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp539%3B8%3Enu%3D3275%3E4%3B3%3E733%3E WSNRCG%3D363937898%3A32%3Anu0mrj

I never did understand the point of that icon.

- Frank Krygowski

Deore is a deliberate mangling of deer.

--
T0m $herm@n