The "Wooooohoooooo!!!" Attitude

Old July 11th 11, 06:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default The "Wooooohoooooo!!!" Attitude

It occurs to me that this post really sums up mountain bikers'
attitude toward the world: It exists solely for their titillation,
PERIOD. That's the attitude of an infant, before it learns that there
is a whole world outside its own skin.

Mike

Mon, 11 Jul 2011:
Subject: [ROMP] [mbosc] 2nd Sunday of the Month Soquel Demo
Forest Ride

Wooooohoooooo!!! That was fun and a fun group Just wished Cody
could have joined us but understand why he wasn't there. Thanks for
taking care of the details Daryl, your always fun to ride with!

Dwight
Old July 11th 11, 03:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44

On Jul 11, 1:58*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
It occurs to me that this post really sums up mountain bikers'
attitude toward the world: It exists solely for their titillation,
PERIOD. That's the attitude of an infant, before it learns that there
is a whole world outside its own skin.

Mike

Mon, 11 Jul 2011:
Forest Ride

Wooooohoooooo!!! That was fun and a fun group Just wished Cody
could have joined us but understand why he wasn't there. Thanks for
taking care of the details Daryl, your always fun to ride with!

Dwight

You sound jealous. They'll are yelling Wooooohooooo on the UC trails,
the ones you are BANNED from.
Old July 17th 11, 07:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Puppet_Sock

On Jul 11, 10:59*am, Kayak 44 wrote:
[snip]
You sound jealous. They'll are yelling Wooooohooooo on the UC trails,
the ones you are BANNED from.

Right now there's a mountain biker on a trail and
Mikey can't do dick about it.

The biker's still there. ... Still there, still biking on the trail.

..
..
..

Yep. Still there.
Socks
Old July 17th 11, 07:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Puppet_Sock" wrote in message
On Jul 11, 10:59 am, Kayak 44 wrote:
[snip]
You sound jealous. They'll are yelling Wooooohooooo on the UC trails,
the ones you are BANNED from.

Right now there's a mountain biker on a trail and

Mikey can't do dick about it.

Right now there's a mountain biker on a trail somewhere in the world
suffering a terrible accident, even resulting in death. Good riddance to bad
rubbish!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 18th 11, 01:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 17, 11:09*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Jul 11, 10:59*am, Kayak 44 wrote:
[snip]

You sound jealous. They'll are yelling Wooooohooooo on the UC trails,
the ones you are BANNED from.

Right now there's a mountain biker on a trail and
Mikey can't do dick about it.

The biker's still there. *... Still there, still biking on the trail.

.
.
.

Yep. Still there.
Socks

Thanks for demonstrating your utter ignorance. All I have to do is
watch them enter the trail, & then call the police. Mountain bikers
are so dumb that they ride the same trail repeatedly, ensuring their
own arrest. Assuming that they don't die in an accident on the trail
first. Either way, I win & have all the fun. Stay as ignorant as you
already are....