Holy Maloney, it's Global Warming

Old June 6th 20, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Holy Maloney, it's Global Warming

On Sat, 06 Jun 2020 07:52:53 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 9:08:40 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 16:29:26 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 6:13:49 AM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 04:45:33 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 12:19:05 AM UTC+1, James wrote:

We have Australian stingless bee honey in our Earl Grey tea,
thank you very much.

--
JS

"Australian stingless bee"

You must be working for the Australian Tourist Authority!

Native bees. Commonly referred to as Sugar Bag Honey. They don't
sting,
but they do bite.

Why don't you mention that your great Australian government has made
electricity so expensive that half of the population can only cook a
single meal every couple of days?

The government doesn't control the price of electricty. They sold off
everything to do with electricity generationm retailing and
distribution to private owners and they were the ones who may
electricity relatively expensive and made it so economical to install
home PV.

You'll have to give a credible reference about only one hot meal every
second day. I'll treat that as your usual arse pluck.

One would think that would be important to someone that is so apt to
scream about the American government.

Shrug, I and everyone I know has no probable affording their eectricty
bill and none are looking underfed.

PS. Australia has such natural warmth, that a lot of meals are eaten
cold or cool, like salads, cold met, etc.

That came directly off of your usual and favorite source of information,
the Lame Stream Media.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...w-energy-rich-

australia-ended-up-with-world-s-priciest-power

Which leads me to believe that either 1. You are not living in Austalia
or 2. Mommy pays for everything.

First rule of media is to read the media in the country that you want to
know about.

Second rule is to look for an independent source saying the same thing.

Third rule is to look for a third independen source saying the same thing.

Fourth rule is to check that independence.

Of course, there is another explanation and that is that just about all
australians are weathly enought to afford their electrical power bills.
OTOH, there is bound to be a derro somwhere that spends their mony on
meths & cordial for their warm meal.

Old June 6th 20, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/6/2020 12:08 AM, news18 wrote:

Shrug, I and everyone I know has no probable affording their eectricty
bill and none are looking underfed.

Last I read about it, Australia was second only to the U.S. in the
obesity race among major nations.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 6th 20, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 06/06/2020 16.49, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/6/2020 12:08 AM, news18 wrote:

Shrug, I and everyone I know has no probable affording their eectricty
bill and none are looking underfed.

Last I read about it, Australia was second only to the U.S. in the
obesity race among major nations.

Wikipedia, fwiw, has a BMI table by country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ody_mass_index

Strangely I couldn't find a WHO one.
Old June 6th 20, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/6/2020 11:50 AM, Tosspot wrote:
On 06/06/2020 16.49, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/6/2020 12:08 AM, news18 wrote:

Shrug, I and everyone I know has no probable affording
their eectricty
bill and none are looking underfed.

Last I read about it, Australia was second only to the
U.S. in the obesity race among major nations.

Wikipedia, fwiw, has a BMI table by country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ody_mass_index

Strangely I couldn't find a WHO one.

It's dynamic so whatever one 'knew' a few years ago may not
be true now. Mexico has shown a rapid rise in obesity of
late, along with resultant diabetes, heart disease etc.
Mexico had a much different profile just 20 years ago.

https://www.worldobesitydata.org/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 6th 20, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 9:50:31 AM UTC-7, Tosspot wrote:
On 06/06/2020 16.49, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/6/2020 12:08 AM, news18 wrote:

Shrug, I and everyone I know has no probable affording their eectricty
bill and none are looking underfed.

Last I read about it, Australia was second only to the U.S. in the
obesity race among major nations.

Wikipedia, fwiw, has a BMI table by country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ody_mass_index

Strangely I couldn't find a WHO one.

The BMI for the younger generation is really high. That is the last thing that should be expected except easily available foot and no exercise.
Old June 7th 20, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 07:52:53 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...priciest-power

Which leads me to believe that either 1. You are not living in Austalia or 2. Mommy pays for everything.

Well, right off the bat, so to speak, your reference says that
Australia has "some of the largest gas deposits in the world" when in
fact it is 18th on the list of gas reserves far below other countries.
It has about 13% the gas reserves of the U.S., for example, 36% that
of China, 69% that of Indonesia and even less, 96% then Canada.

Which leads me to believe that either 1. You don't know what you are
talking about, or 2. You are lying again.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 7th 20, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 2:36:29 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
[...]

Hey, Slow Johnny, the good people here are used to being petty and vicious, which we understand comes with being a shortass. But would you mind learning to write proper English so we can measure precisely how stupid you are, besides your vice and pettiness. Fo instance, WTF does this sentence mean:
It [presumably Australia] has about 13% the gas reserves of the U.S., for example, 36% that
of China, 69% that of Indonesia and even less, 96% then Canada.

You appear to change comparison scale in the middle of the sentence, from % of to % less than. That is a nasty trick commonly found in wannabe kindergarten polemicists, too dumb to baffle even teenagers. It is also a common trick of the duller kind of liars, like you.

Andre Jute
Just trying to help the little man
Old June 7th 20, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 2:36:29 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

It [presumably Australia] has about 13% the gas reserves of the U.S., for example, 36% that
of China, 69% that of Indonesia and even less, 96% then Canada.

Hey, Slow Johnny, the good people here are used to you being petty and vicious, which we understand comes with being a shortass. But would you mind learning to write proper English so we can measure precisely how stupid you are, besides your vice and pettiness. Fo instance, WTF does this sentence mean:
It [presumably Australia] has about 13% the gas reserves of the U.S., for example, 36% that
of China, 69% that of Indonesia and even less, 96% then Canada.

You appear to change comparison scale in the middle of the sentence, from % of to % less than. That is a trick commonly found in wannabe kindergarten polemicists, too dumb to baffle even teenagers. It is also a common trick of the duller kind of liars, like you.

Andre Jute
Just trying to help the little man be a better schoolyard bully
Old June 7th 20, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 6:36:29 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
[...]

If you have any knowledge at all you would know that "reserves" are producing wells and that the presence of gas is something entirely different since geologists can tell you gas formations without a producing well.

But tell us more about this John. I always appreciate your supreme ignorance. You appear to be the only one here that makes Frank look a genius.
Old June 8th 20, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

[...]

Sorry Tom but as usual you don't know what you are talking about but
rather then argue with you see the following:

https://www.tethysoil.com/en/operati...on-of-reserves
Reserves and resources are the volumes of oil, gas and other
hydrocarbons that are estimated to be commercially recoverable from
the bedrock at our licences. For a quantity of hydrocarbons to be
classified as reserves the decision must be made that the accumulation
will be developed and put into production within a reasonable
timeframe. The reserves are divided into two groups, proven and
unproven reserves. In turn, the unproven reserves are divided into
probable and possible reserves.

Tell me Tom, why do you go on and on about a subject about which you
so obviously know nothing at all?

But tell us more about this John. I always appreciate your supreme ignorance. You appear to be the only one here that makes Frank look a genius.

--
cheers,

John B.

STP - global warming datakoll Techniques 9 April 20th 10 05:37 PM
Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 308 May 10th 08 03:54 PM
A little global warming WeaselPoopPower Racing 1 November 16th 07 06:47 AM
Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 212 November 16th 07 02:41 AM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM