Anarchists on bikes

Old June 5th 20, 07:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Anarchists on bikes

On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:01:48 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 5:08:38 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:52:12 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

None of this is protest. They broke into and looted malls a mile in
each direction from me. And stole - get this - 70 new Dodges from the
dealer lot. Across the streets either way the dealers had hired armed
guards. It is wondrous to behold how a gun in the hands of a man who
doesn't give a damn what color you are changes the minds of looters
and entire criminal enterprises.

But they still manage to steal 70 new vehicles?

Perhaps you can explain why you present yourself as an Australian and
yet you cannot speak nor understand English?

I take it that even you have finally woken up to the falsity of claim
that some random public mob stole 70 new vehicles.

TW, i'm an Aussie mate. we spea kstrine. VBG.
Old June 5th 20, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/5/2020 1:19 AM, news18 wrote:
[...]

Here's the local report with video:

https://www.kron4.com/video/over-70-...rship/5557381/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 5th 20, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 08:03:20 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

[...]

https://www.kron4.com/video/over-70-...m-san-leandro-

dodge-dealership/5557381/

What report and what video?
I've tried two different browsers and it seemsto be only a minature
image of a fog/smoke affected car park that could not hold 7 motor
vehicles, let alone 70.

Try having a think about the logistices of stealing 70 new motor vehicles
and making them disappear. Even with say an organised, trained mob of 100
capable people, it would take some time.

Old June 5th 20, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/5/2020 9:43 AM, news18 wrote:
[...]

Here are search results.
Try a different link there are a gazillion:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=70+vehicle...o&t=hk&ia=news

Old June 5th 20, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 11:19:25 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
[...]

I take it that you believe that there were ANY "protesters" breaking into and looting stores? You being a moron on the level of an ape plainly shows every time you write something.
Old June 5th 20, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 8:18:22 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

Because most states are controlled by Democrats this is the sort of thing that you can expect from now on.
Old June 5th 20, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:24:41 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

Do you realize what you are saying? "most states are controlled by
Democrats"? If you are correct it means that the next President will
be Democrat.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 6th 20, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 3:41:58 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
[...]

On the brightest day of your life you would give a moron fits with your stupidity. Most of these Blue states are that way because the Democrats pour money into their campaigns and FEW people vote in anything other than a Presidential election. That is how the Democrats gained control of the House despite the face that Trump won 3/5ths of the Electoral College and he will win with a FAR larger margin this time.
Old June 6th 20, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

[...]

But Tom, you said that "states are controlled by Democrats". It is
right there just above my post. and now you seem to be saying that
most states aren't democrat as Trump carried enough to gain 3/5ths of
the collage votes?

In actual fact Trump, i,e, the Republicans, carried 30 states while
the Democrats carried 20 so your statement that most states are
controlled by Democrats is obviously wrong.

The question then is. Did you lie deliberately? Or just don't know
what you are talking about?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 6th 20, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 10:22:28 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

[...]

So, you support my belief that the steeling of 70 new motor vehicles was
organised crime and not a random mob that just magically appeared.