Camera Shots of your For Sale Bikes

Old June 3rd 20, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Camera Shots of your For Sale Bikes

My old Sony camera fell out of my hands in my computer room. I stuck my foot in the way so it didn't appear to hit very hard but it ceased working. And the very few Camera Repair companies around would charge more than the Sony was worth. So looking on eBay I discovered an updated version of he same camera for dirt cheap.

I ordered it and when it came it looks a lot better. Trouble is that it doesn't have a manual and works a little different than the last one. For instance, it will take NIGHT PHOTOS which I suppose are infrared. It also has a setting to aim the camera in the dark so that the flash contains the desired picture.

Finally I was taking photos to put on Craig's List and they were terrible. It looked like you were taking photos through a heavy fog. I had to post those since I couldn't get any better.

Some guy wrote and complained about the pictures so I looked into it deeper.. There is a switch on the side of the LENS that say's "White Balance" so I pressed that. It gave slightly better pictures but still not correct.

I started wondering if this lens didn't like bright sunlight so I placed the bike in a position so that I was taking a picture from not directly in the sun and that did it. The pictures look normal.

One of the improvements of this camera is the battery is twice the size of the other one which was dead about half the time and I always had to recharge them after using it once. I did have to buy a new size recharger but what the heck.

You can't sell things on Craig's List without pictures and many of the morons that post there make you wonder about the intellectual level of the average cyclist. Why would you advertise bike shoes and not list the size? Or the Price or the Condition? Why would you take a picture of a derailleur from such an angle that you cannot even tell what the thing is?

Secret Thermal Camera Footage Allegedly Shows Seven Pro CyclistsUsing Illegal Motors In Bikes [email protected] Techniques 8 April 25th 16 02:44 AM
Best camera for Unicycling action shots? patsandy100 Unicycling 14 June 14th 08 01:22 AM
OLN segue shots [email protected] Racing 0 July 7th 06 04:42 AM
Sony digital Camera for sale Pete A UK 2 April 5th 04 07:07 PM
ITB syndrome and cortisone shots Pat General 1 December 6th 03 04:02 AM