Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old March 18th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default the holy spirit

On Mar 17, 7:02*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 11:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]
Necrophilia now, Eddie? Theodor Adorno died in 1969.

You were the one who brought up his name. If you want us to know about
him,
then provide what you want us to know - you g.d. asshole! I would never
bother look up any reference (link) of yours, so give it complete.
No, I didn't bring up Adorno's name, dear Eddie. You're confused

again. Andres Muro brought up Adorno, alluding to his most famous
statement, which all educated people know.

You just brought up his name in this post that I am presently responding
to - you dumb asshole!

Nor did I offer you a link. If your education and your society failed

you, it isn't my business to correct the resulting lacunae in your
education. Especially, I might add, since you're an ingrate who bites
the hand which educates him.

If you want me to know anything about this Adorno, then forget about links
and provided complete information. *God, just how stupid can you get!

We on these newsgroups already know about you thanks to Tom Sherman and
Wikipedia.

Yes, that's what I mean about an inadequate education: people with so
little brains or discrimination that they believe Wikipedia out-
writes! Thanks for giggle, Eddie.

It is enough that someone went to the bother of writing about you in
Wikipedia and you did not have the brains to see that it was deleted. Get
off your dumb ass why don't you?
You have this arse about end, as is your wont, Eddie. If the

egregiously ill-informed Wikipedia writes something about me, it isn't
my responsibility to see to its accuracy. It is theirs. And if they
themselves see that their entry is wretchedly malicious and remove it
to the trash, it isn't my responsibility when scum like you and
Sherman, digging for malice like you dig for snot in your nose, pull
that string of phlegm out of the Wikipedia trash. I'm laughing too
hard to do anything. Anyway, I believe in freedom of speech, even for
incompetent scum like Wikepedia, you and Liddell Tommi. Besides, it is
funny when little people take on so about something I say off the
cuff.

What is arse? You mean ass?

Hells Bells, if you do not care about your reputation, why should anyone
else? Stew in your own **** for all I care. Most of Wikipedia is damn good
enough for all of us who do not have their heads up their asses.

Tom Sherman, an arch enemy of mine, is at least honorable which is more than
I can say for you.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Just for clarification, Adorno was a German philosopher (his father
was Jewish) and one of the founder of the Frankfurt School. He was
what you could refer to as a neo-marxist, and a strong critic of
Nazism. He escape Nazism and moved the US. He was classically trained
lover of high culture and a critic of popular culture which he
considered boring, repetitive and reproductive of capitalism.

One of the articles that he wrote is called "Perennial Fashion, Jazz"
In which he argues that Jazz is an example of the repetitive, boring
and reproductive mode of capitalist culture. In his article he claims
that Jazz consists of endless syncompating rhythm. Instead he embraced
classical music.

While I like Adorno very much, I totally disagree with his view on
Jazz. It reflected his lack of exposure to it and, hence, his
ignorance. Yet, Adorno is considered one of the great thinkers of the
20th century. Your statement about Jazz was very similar to Adorno's.

Old March 18th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default Ed Dolan & Music

On Mar 17, 5:46*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 10:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 8:37 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

You are not any kind of artist either,

Is that right, Eddie? Yeah, you're probably right, E&OE as I really
can't be bothered to remember all the stuff I've done.

Anyone who admires meandering guitar music is some kind of moron.

First you should prove that I ever said I admire "meandering guitar
music" -- I am on record, repeatedly, in about 110 newspapers, as
saying exactly the opposite. You owe me an apology but, as you doubt
lack the grace to atone for your lies, I'm not holding my breath.

You posted a video from YouTube that was precisely that!
I'm afraid you're mistaken once again, dear Eddie. I'm Andre Jute.

That video you refer to was post by Andres Muro. He's a different
person altogether, and it is invidious to blame me for his crimes, of
cycling, of politics, or of taste.

It appears I have made a dreadful mistake. All I saw was the "Andre" and
assumed it was from Ireland, which immediately got my dander up. We Irish
are all fighting Irish as is well known.

Let's blame it all on too much Rhine Wine! How else do we oldsters get any
pleasure these days when Obama and the liberal Dems are bankrupting the
country?
[...]

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed:

Andre and moi are two very different people. My name is Andres, with
and "s" at the end, and I hail from Argentina. It is in South America
and not in South Africa. In fact, Andre and I disagree on pretty much
everything that there is to disagree.

Going back to music. Music is a language. As with all languages, they
are often meaningless outside of context, although some great art
transcends context. but, even when greatness transcends context, not
all ears may be susceptible to the greatness of all music. sometimes,
some ears don't have the sensibility to grasp some forms of
greatness.

I am a music ignoramous and can't claim to appreciate all the
greatness of it. However, some manifestations of the Kantian Genie
have reached my soul. I can say that I have Schopenhauerian moments
listening to Flamenco. The fact that you haven't, does not invalidate
the greatness of it. Only the ignorami put down what they fail to
understand. Both you and Adorno are guilty of that.
Old March 18th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/17/2011 5:31 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
American education is the pits, but I am self-educated. Too bad no one
can say the same for you!

As the adage goes, "anybody who tries to represent himself has an ass for
a lawyer". We autodidacts have an ass for a teacher.

I repeat, American education is the pits. If you do not supplement it with
your own endeavors, you are a lost soul and might end up running a bike shop
like Andrew Muzi, a fate worse than death.

I think death pays better.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 18th 11, 02:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/17/2011 6:27 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Andre wrote in message
On Mar 17, 10:05 pm, "Edward wrote:
"Andre wrote in message

On Mar 17, 8:24 pm, "Edward wrote:
[...]

I have no idea who or what Adorno is. What I do know is that you are a
jackass and have no more musical taste than same.
Much as I hate to agree with Andres Muro, you, Eddie Dolan, really are
an ass, and you bray like an ass, when you're proud of not knowing who
Adorno is.

**** this g.d. Adorno and **** you too, you g.d. Dutch Afrikaner moron!

Necrophilia now, Eddie? Theodor Adorno died in 1969.

You were the one who brought up his name. If you want us to know about him,
then provide what you want us to know - you g.d. asshole! I would never
bother look up any reference (link) of yours, so give it complete.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_W._Adorno

Unsigned out of contempt for an inadequate American education

We on these newsgroups already know about you thanks to Tom Sherman and
Wikipedia.

Yes, that's what I mean about an inadequate education: people with so

little brains or discrimination that they believe Wikipedia out-
writes! Thanks for giggle, Eddie.

It is enough that someone went to the bother of writing about you in
Wikipedia and you did not have the brains to see that it was deleted. Get
off your dumb ass why don't you?

No, the Wikipedia article on Jute has not been deleted. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/******.

American education is the pits, but I am self-educated. Too bad no one can
say the same for you!

Ah. That accounts for the characteristic lumpiness so often found in

amateur pottery from inferior clay. Whether you should brag about it
is another matter.

I have a formal education that far surpasses yours, but what does that
matter when ALL education is the pits. It is what you do on your own that
counts.

Another Wikipedia article on Jute:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remittance_Man.

Old March 18th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/17/2011 6:54 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]
You have this arse about end, as is your wont, Eddie. If the
egregiously ill-informed Wikipedia writes something about me, it isn't
my responsibility to see to its accuracy. It is theirs. And if they
themselves see that their entry is wretchedly malicious and remove it
to the trash, it isn't my responsibility when scum like you and
Sherman, digging for malice like you dig for snot in your nose, pull
that string of phlegm out of the Wikipedia trash. I'm laughing too
hard to do anything. Anyway, I believe in freedom of speech, even for
incompetent scum like Wikepedia, you and Liddell Tommi. Besides, it is
funny when little people take on so about something I say off the
cuff.[...]

Being insulted by Jute is a compliment.

Old March 18th 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/17/2011 8:02 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Tom Sherman, an arch enemy of mine, is at least honorable which is more than
I can say for you.[...]

Actually, I am Ed's best friend.

Old March 18th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"James" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

It is Google Groups that is ****ed up. My Windows Mail is perfect, just
like all Microsoft products. Note how I did not have to do anything to
your post. That is because you are not posting from Google Groups.

Bull****. Nothing Microsoft is perfect.

Maybe not perfect, but better than anything else out there. It is why all
the world is on Windows. I hear that the new IE 9 is getting good reviews
too!

More bull****. It is so prolific because it is, or used to be, cheaper
and satisfies most peoples needs, not because it is perfect, near
perfect or better than anything else.

Ignorance is bliss. You don't know how imperfect Bill's fancy is until
you've looked elsewhere. Furthermore, IE9 will be just as woeful as all
it's predecessors, possibly more so.

Just wait and see how quickly they run to stick on the bandaids.

Meanwhile, you should do something about your usenet mail software and
stop telling people Google made it happen.

JS.
Old March 18th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/17/2011 9:04 PM, wrote:
On Mar 17, 5:46 pm, "Edward wrote:
"Andre wrote in message

On Mar 17, 10:19 pm, "Edward wrote:

"Andre wrote in message
On Mar 17, 8:37 pm, "Edward wrote:

[...]

There is the 95% rule - 95% of all art, music, literature, etc is crap.
However, what is available from the older periods is generally much
superior, since the dross has been rightly forgotten, discarded and
lost, while the cream was preserved. Contemporary culture has had no
such filtering, so most of what we see, hear and read is garbage.

There were thousands of central European baroque composers, but only a
handful consistently produced works of high quality, and even fewer
produced works of a quality that will never be surpassed. The names of
most of those incomparable works start with "BWV".

Old March 18th 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/17/2011 9:51 PM, James Steward wrote:
[...]
Meanwhile, you should do something about your usenet mail software and
stop telling people Google made it happen.

What's the word?