trainers for stationary trainer

Old March 29th 05, 03:10 PM

Default trainers for stationary trainer

I have been using Continental Ultra 2000 Road and my CycleOps FLUID2
Trainer has been eating the tires within two weeks. Pleasse help

Old March 29th 05, 05:19 PM
Olebiker

My experience has been that folks who experience excessive tire wear on
trainers are setting the roller to tight against the tire.

Dick Durbin
Tallahassee

Old March 29th 05, 05:46 PM
gds

Agreed!

When I lived in the NE and used trainers a lot a tire would last the
entire winter and still be ridable inthe spring.

Old March 29th 05, 06:07 PM
Colorado Bicycler

Ditto

My tires last a long time.