Lost in translation

Old June 5th 05, 09:19 AM
Sniper8052(L96A1)

Default Lost in translation

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
I submit that on or about Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:16:18 GMT, the person
known to the court as "Sniper8052(L96A1)"
made a statement in
Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

The police officer was reporting not the view of The City Police - other
than they had been told - but the opinion of the pathologist who
examined the body. Who said "...a helmet would have saved his life"

Pathologist? Or coroner? Coroners are notoriously prone to True
Believerism, pathologists less so.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Pathologist was the word used in our conversation and I was talking with
a senior officer directly involved.

Sniper8052