Timbob's Awsome KH seat

Old July 29th 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Timbob's Awsome KH seat

mcnuggets300 wrote:
to all those SIF veterans out there
would electrical shrink tubing be a decent SIF grip because it would
conform to the shape of the seat and cut to how ever you want it? i
havent yet learnt how to ride sif well enough for it to matter but ill
get there.
just a thought though

I dont think anybody has ever tried this, so I think it will be up to
you to tell us how it feels. =p

You dont need to be a good SIF rider to appreciate a comfy, smooth
section to hold onto.

I need to modify my KH seat. The section that I hold is really close to
the rear nuts and seat post, so I have to have my last three fingers
right between the rear nut and side of the seat, then a gap between my
middle and index finger, so my index finger is holding right in front
of the seat post.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 3rd 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mountainuni1

Sorry we missed you last night Duane. There were 6 of us out there, but
only Brian O. on the 36er. Three new additions to the group all on
29ers. The group is growing. Hope to see you at N.E. Muni Day!

--
Mountainuni1
Old October 3rd 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Mountainuni1;1106847 wrote:
Sorry we missed you last night Duane. There were 6 of us out there, but
only Brian O. on the 36er. Three new additions to the group all on
29ers. The group is growing. Hope to see you at N.E. Muni Day!

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old October 4th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisk8r

+1 on the great thread.
Someone mentioned using a nut on the topside of a carbon base. Here's
the kind of nut I glue to the carbon, through the round hole. It allows
using a flat head bolt from the underside, which has a lower profile
than an underside nut & exposed threading. The glued nut has never come
loose or stripped out as there isn't a whole lotta torque on it.

|Filename: Nut.carbonbase.jpg |

unisk8r