In The Grauniad today

Old September 8th 06, 08:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

Default In The Grauniad today

http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/st...867247,00.html

Article: "In praise of ... Bikeability"

About cycle training.

Comments to the article can be posted. The first one is all about the need
for cycle farcilities...

Cheers, helen s

--

~~

SUPPORT THE CYCLISTS DEFENCE FUND
http://www.cyclistsdefencefund.org.uk/

~~
to send reply email - you may need to remove dependence
on fame & fortune from organisation
to get correct email address
~Noodliness is Good~

Old September 8th 06, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MJ Ray

"wafflycat"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/st...867247,00.html

Article: "In praise of ... Bikeability"

About cycle training.

Comments to the article can be posted. The first one is all about the need
for cycle farcilities...

I can't see comments or a way to post comments. Does it require
registration, or Internet Explorer?

--
MJR/slef

Old September 8th 06, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Martin

MJ Ray wrote:
"wafflycat"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/st...867247,00.html

Article: "In praise of ... Bikeability"

About cycle training.

Comments to the article can be posted. The first one is all about the need
for cycle farcilities...

I can't see comments or a way to post comments. Does it require
registration, or Internet Explorer?

The big 'post comment' button?
You do then have to register.

...d

--
MJR/slef

Old September 8th 06, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

"MJ Ray" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"wafflycat"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/st...867247,00.html

Article: "In praise of ... Bikeability"

About cycle training.

Comments to the article can be posted. The first one is all about the
need
for cycle farcilities...

I can't see comments or a way to post comments. Does it require
registration, or Internet Explorer?

--
MJR/slef

At the end of the article is a "post your comment" button

Cheers, helen s

Old September 8th 06, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Brooke

in message ews.net, MJ
Ray ') wrote:

"wafflycat"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/st...867247,00.html

Article: "In praise of ... Bikeability"

About cycle training.

Comments to the article can be posted. The first one is all about the
need for cycle farcilities...

I can't see comments or a way to post comments. Does it require
registration, or Internet Explorer?

Works in Konqueror - you do have to register.

Ring of great evil
Small one casts it into flame
Bringing rise of Men ;; gonzoron

Old September 8th 06, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MJ Ray

"David Martin"
MJ Ray wrote:
"wafflycat"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/st...867247,00.html [...]

I can't see comments or a way to post comments. Does it require
registration, or Internet Explorer?

The big 'post comment' button?
You do then have to register.

I see no 'post comment' button. I guess it's because I'm not registered,
or some problem with their javascript. Yet Another Web Site that isn't
anybrowser-ready.
--
MJR/slef

Old September 9th 06, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick

"MJ Ray" wrote in message
reenews.net...

I see no 'post comment' button. I guess it's because I'm not registered,
or some problem with their javascript. Yet Another Web Site that isn't
anybrowser-ready.
--

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt?

Old September 9th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Erik Sandblom

Den 2006-09-09 16:30:09 skrev Nick :

"MJ Ray" wrote in message
reenews.net...

I see no 'post comment' button. I guess it's because I'm not
registered,
or some problem with their javascript. Yet Another Web Site that isn't
anybrowser-ready.

That page as a large number of errors. Fixing them will probably help.

http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/vali...867247,00.html

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt?

I hope you don't mean that we should all use whatever Microsoft puts out..
That would be like saying everybody has to commute to work in a car,
because I do.

Erik Sandblom
Old September 9th 06, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alistair Gunn

Nick twisted the electrons to say:
"MJ Ray" wrote in message
reenews.net...
I see no 'post comment' button. I guess it's because I'm not registered,
or some problem with their javascript. Yet Another Web Site that isn't
anybrowser-ready.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt?

nods Clearly whoever created the Grauniad's website needs to go back
and learn a few things ...
Old September 9th 06, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven

Alistair Gunn wrote on 09/09/2006 18:23 +0100:

nods Clearly whoever created the Grauniad's website needs to go back
and learn a few things ...

Its part of the tradition of the Gruaniad that its spelling is iffy, so
why should its HTML code be any better?

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci

Unless my fingers fell off - I was going to ride today! Ken General 13 May 15th 05 07:32 PM
Another good ride today MSeries UK 8 February 7th 05 08:48 PM
Unicyclist invasion .. today was f-in awsem ben_unruh Unicycling 16 January 23rd 05 09:42 PM
There were some great views today MSeries UK 1 November 14th 04 08:20 AM
It's days like today... Dave W Mountain Biking 23 December 19th 03 08:15 PM