Worlds on TV

Old September 24th 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman

Default Worlds on TV

It looks as though the CBC, here in Canaduh, will show the Men's Time Trial next
Saturday Sept. 30 from 2pm to 4pm. (see http://tinyurl.com/gr4og)

And it looks as though they are airing the Men's Road Race on Sunday Oct. 1 from
11:30pm to 1:30am (see http://tinyurl.com/rwh38).

Better late than never I guess.

RAI International is showing the Women's Road Race right now as I type this.
Although I'm not sure if they will show the Men's Road Race this same time
tomorrow night. Anyone know?

J. Spaceman

--
My email address ) is fake. Email sent to it
will only get caught in my spam tarpit.
Old September 24th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marlene Blanshay

Jason Spaceman wrote:
It looks as though the CBC, here in Canaduh, will show the Men's Time Trial next
Saturday Sept. 30 from 2pm to 4pm. (see http://tinyurl.com/gr4og)

And it looks as though they are airing the Men's Road Race on Sunday Oct. 1 from
11:30pm to 1:30am (see http://tinyurl.com/rwh38).

Better late than never I guess.

RAI International is showing the Women's Road Race right now as I type this.
Although I'm not sure if they will show the Men's Road Race this same time
tomorrow night. Anyone know?

i should have checked out RAI... i forgot this morning. GAH! HOwever,
i'll tune into CBC next weekend. Too bad CBC doesn't show the MTB worlds
anymore... they used to, but now i guess budget cuts took care of that.