improvement of countries

Old September 19th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default improvement of countries

On Sep 19, 10:49*am, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Sep 19, 1:08*am, Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I refuse to let mere facts stand in the way of my deeper truths.

And Saddam was involved in 9/11.

The constitution has worked for 200 years.

Taxes are super-patriotic.

Support the troops- unless it costs money.
Old September 19th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Sandy wrote:

Paying attention to NATO discussions?
Ever hear of Uraine?

That comes out of your uraythra, right?
Old September 19th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Kyle Legate wrote:
That comes out of your uraythra, right?

Or from Urayness

Old September 20th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Kyle Legate wrote:
That comes out of your uraythra, right?

Or from Urayness

Urinsane!
Old September 20th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I refuse to let mere facts stand in the way of my deeper truths.
And Saddam was involved in 9/11.

The constitution has worked for 200 years.

Taxes are super-patriotic.

Support the troops- unless it costs money.

No, it's patriotic to go to war, it's unpatriotic to pay for it.

It's patriotic to privatize the profits, but it's also patriotic to
socialize the losses.

How do you transport your bicycle to other countries? Ken Aston UK 8 December 5th 06 03:35 PM
How do you transport your bicycle to other countries? Ken Aston Australia 8 December 5th 06 10:38 AM
5 countries in a day. Simon Mason UK 2 January 3rd 06 06:02 PM
chances by countries Andre Racing 18 June 15th 05 09:49 AM
Improvement :-D wafflycat UK 16 March 30th 05 11:04 AM