Dura-Ace 7-speed and STI

Old September 15th 16, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Dura-Ace 7-speed and STI

On 2016-09-13 13:34, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Snipped
If you had read more carefully you would have seen that this is not my
writing. That was Tom's opinion.

Snipped
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Sorry Joerg. My mistake. The text on my computer is quite small and the enlarging of it is not possible for some reason. The used to indicate the different responses in a thread get hard to count when there's a lot of them. I miscounted the one's in Tom's and your posts. Again sorry about that. I guess that I need a new computer.

Cheers
Old September 15th 16, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2016-09-13 13:34, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Snipped
If you had read more carefully you would have seen that this is not
my writing. That was Tom's opinion.

Snipped
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Sorry Joerg. My mistake. The text on my computer is quite small and
the enlarging of it is not possible for some reason. The used to
indicate the different responses in a thread get hard to count when
there's a lot of them. I miscounted the one's in Tom's and your
posts. Again sorry about that. I guess that I need a new computer.

No problem. Maybe a bigger monitor? When I found that my eyes were
starting to strain during circuit layout reviews I bought a ViewSonic
27" monitor and later a 2nd one. Normal HDTV resolution of 1920*1080 so
they cost under $150 a piece.

Nowadays I even need to carry glasses in my bike toolkit, else I could
not do some of the repairs.