I bought a BiGHA!!

Old November 21st 03, 11:58 PM
Lorenzo L Love

Default I bought a BiGHA!!

Well, after my welfare checks finally cleared I decided to see what
all the hubbub was about and bought a BiGHA for $3,000. I had to give
up the rights to my half of the trailer and pawn my dentures, but let
me tell you, it's worth every penny!

The bike is amazing. 50 lbs sounds heavy, but when added to my 350
lbs you can hardly notice the difference between this and a bike half
its weight.

Well, I'd love to tell you more, but I'm off to ride my BiGHA! Who
knows - I may even get a haircut + beard trim today.

P.S. Did you know cats are actually our distant relatives? Amazing,
but true. Read my site for more details!

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"We recognize, however dimly, that greater efficiency, ease, and
security may come at a substantial price in freedom, that law and
order
can be a doublethink version of oppression, that individual liberties
surrendered for whatever good reason are freedom lost."
Walter Cronkite, in the preface to the 1984 edition of
1984
Old November 22nd 03, 12:01 AM
Guess Who I Am

you fool
Thank you Earl
GRR,RANS V2
Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

Old November 22nd 03, 12:31 AM
a&b

I was thinking what a dick, but fool works too..

Guess Who I Am wrote:

you fool
Thank you Earl
GRR,RANS V2
Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

Old November 22nd 03, 12:40 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Lorenzo L Love wrote:

[...]

Let us wonder what sad pathetic little loser forged this.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about
other people."
Virginia Woolf (1882-1941).

Old November 22nd 03, 02:22 AM
Joao de Souza

Lorenzo L Love wrote:
(clip)

Lawrence Turner? Or is your name TJ Theismen? Whatever your name, I'm
sorry to tell you, but your two computers have static addresess
(65.125.99.194 and 12.203.48.42), that are stamped in the headers of all
your messages.

I'm not a fan of the bigha either, but seriously...

Finally bought a bike - not a Monocog - but I am no longer a depressed sack Lobo Tommy Mountain Biking 4 April 12th 04 02:08 AM
Pacific bought out by Canadian firm Werehatrack Techniques 10 February 6th 04 10:04 AM
BiGHA Comments NiCK Recumbent Biking 271 December 2nd 03 09:58 AM
i bought the wrong sized wheels!! pete johnson General 4 August 28th 03 04:09 PM
i bought the wrong sized wheels pete johnson Techniques 2 August 27th 03 10:41 PM