Lowell Steiger's Personal Injury Blog - with Bicycle Safety Videos

Old December 1st 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Lowell

Default Lowell Steiger's Personal Injury Blog - with Bicycle Safety Videos

Hi All,

I've posted some very interesting videos to my blog this week. In
particular:

1. Bicycle Safety Public Service Announcement: The Deadly Right Turn
Video (just click, watch and listen)

2. Bicycle Safety Public Service Announcement: Stop in the Name of
Love Video (just click, watch and listen)

3. When Your Teen Starts to Drive Video (just click, watch and listen)

4. Keeping Kids Healthy: Fire Safety Video (just click,
watch and listen)

5. Protecting Drivers From The Dark Video: (just click, watch and
listen)

6. Physical Therapist's Assistant: What The Can Do For You Video (just
click, watch and listen)

7. Car Crash Video - What Happens When You DON'T Wear Your Seatbelt
(just click, watch and listen)

8. Be Vigilant: Watch Out For Motorcycles, Shocking Video (just click,
watch and listen)

9. Child Passenger Safety Video, Save A Child's Life (just click, watch

and listen)

10. Child Booster Seat Education Public Service Announcement Video
(just click, watch and listen)

Also, there are motorcycle safety videos, employment law
videos/information, car insurance information and tons of other items
of interest.

Please check out my blog this week (link below).

Also, please note that you can actually subscribe for free to my blog
and you will get notified, via e-mail, each time a new posting is
entered. Simply type your e-mail address in the Feedblitz box on the
right side of the blog.

I hope you continue to enjoy my blog.

http://steigerlaw.typepad.com/los_an...personal_inju/

Lowell

Lowell Steiger, Attorney at Law
8383 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 830
Beverly Hills, California 90211
(323) 852-1100
(323) 852-1033 (fax)

www.steigerlaw.com

Old December 1st 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
MJ Ray

"Lowell"
I've posted some very interesting videos to my blog this week. [...]

Any chance of posting the videos instead of limited-audience Flash
players?

--
MJR/slef