Bicycle rack for Honda S2000

Old November 17th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Bicycle rack for Honda S2000

I am driving a 2004 Honda S2000. I cannot find a bike rack to fit
this car. The person
who installs many hitches here in Ann Arbor says it is not feasible to
install one on
a Honda S2000. Is anyone able to suggest a bike rack that will fit
this car?
Thank you very much.

Old November 17th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Ken Bradley

I went through the same thing with my old Porsche. You have to make one! Do
you have anything on the bumper, like overriders?, drill a couple of 1/4"
holes and attack 1" aluminum (or light steel, EMT) electrical conduit. Bend
a loop on top and add what ever you need. The trick is to find somthing
foward to hold supports I used a luggage rack. Have fun and save a bunch of
money.
oups.com...

Old November 18th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
H M Leary

In article .com,
" wrote:

I am driving a 2004 Honda S2000. I cannot find a bike rack to fit
this car. The person
who installs many hitches here in Ann Arbor says it is not feasible to
install one on
a Honda S2000. Is anyone able to suggest a bike rack that will fit
this car?
Thank you very much.

Take a look at the Saris bones rack.A good tech can adjust it to fit
almost anything.

GO BLUE!

OhhowihateOhioState!
( One word )
Old November 20th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
kwalters

How about a receiver hitch? Check with your local U-Haul
dealer. A local BMW Z3 owner had one put on his.

KenW

Ken Bradley wrote:

I went through the same thing with my old Porsche. You have to make one! Do
you have anything on the bumper, like overriders?, drill a couple of 1/4"
holes and attack 1" aluminum (or light steel, EMT) electrical conduit. Bend
a loop on top and add what ever you need. The trick is to find somthing
foward to hold supports I used a luggage rack. Have fun and save a bunch of
money.
oups.com...

Old November 22nd 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Nisqually

Ken Bradley wrote:

I went through the same thing with my old Porsche. You have to make
one! Do you have anything on the bumper, like overriders?, drill a
couple of 1/4" holes and attack 1" aluminum (or light steel, EMT)
electrical conduit. Bend a loop on top and add what ever you need. The
trick is to find somthing foward to hold supports I used a luggage
rack. Have fun and save a bunch of money.
wrote in message
oups.com...

I am driving a 2004 Honda S2000. I cannot find a bike rack to fit
this car. The person
who installs many hitches here in Ann Arbor says it is not feasible to
install one on
a Honda S2000. Is anyone able to suggest a bike rack that will fit
this car?
Thank you very much.

Here's one:

http://www.etrailer.com/products.asp...e=Honda&t1=&h=

I got a hitch from them for my Toyota Matrix.

Rich Kim
nisqually at comcast dot net

Car Bicycle Rack OG UK 3 September 24th 06 09:45 PM
Bike rack for 1996 Honda Accord Paul Jackson General 5 July 25th 05 11:21 PM
Bike rack for 1996 Honda Accord Paul Jackson Techniques 5 July 25th 05 11:21 PM
Bicycle Rack Mishaps? NYRides General 105 December 7th 03 03:42 PM
Honda Bicycle john riley Recumbent Biking 4 November 8th 03 03:10 PM